About the job
TS Imagine, the world's leading provider of real-time trading, portfolio, and risk management solutions for the financial services industry, is looking for several Staff Accountants to join our growing team.
The Staff Accountant will be responsible for invoicing and revenue recognition. The role will report to the Global Controller and work directly with the project managers and account directors to manage customer billing and collections.
Who will love this job
- An ambitious and driven individual – you have the energy to maximize customer satisfaction and retention through first rate levels of service and follow up.
- A strong communicator – you are adept at building and maintaining trusted and respected relationships with clients and colleagues at all levels.
- A self-motivator – you are capable of working effectively in a fast-paced business environment, managing multiple tasks and deadlines.
What you'll do
- Support an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly, and year end close. Including, but not limited to, preparing and posting journal entries, account review and analysis
- Support the timely reporting of all monthly financial information
- Intercompany recharges and reconciliation
- Support internal and external audit requirements to ensure clean and timely
- Support other compliance requirements
- Support with special projects and workflow process improvements and inquiries from CFO, SVP Finance, Senior Director, Group Accounting and Shareholders
You should have
- BA/BS in Accounting or Business with a concentration in Accounting/Finance
- 2+ years financial accounting experience
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skill, including verbal and written
- communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent detail orientation and high reliability
Why TS Imagine / Benefits
- Currently hybrid home-office (at least 3 days in the office)
- 5 weeks vacation and 3 personal days
- Annual bonus and salary review
- Training budget $1,500
- RRSP with 3% company matching
- Health insurance
- Subvention for public transportation (Opus & Cie)
*** Only Montreal applicants will be considered
About TS Imagine
Created out of the combination of two best-in-class SaaS platforms, TradingScreen and Imagine Software, TS Imagine delivers integrated trading, portfolio and real-time risk solutions for capital markets. The platform is uniquely positioned to streamline complex and time-consuming workflows across front, middle, and back office functions. TS Imagine has close to 400 employees in 10 offices worldwide, serving approximately 500 global buy-side and sell-side institutions across North and South America, EMEA, and Asia Pacific including hedge funds, traditional asset managers, pension funds, mutual funds, and financial institutions.
We challenge our employees every day to think creatively and innovate across silos and across platforms.