Golden Lake Camp is a fun affordable overnight camp for children ages 7-16. We are operated by the United Church of Canada in the upper Ottawa Valley. The camp is located on HWY 60, twenty minutes west of Eganville on the loely shores of Golden Lake. Our summer camp mission statement is "To provide a fun and safe Christian camp experience that campers will love!"
We are looking for a Life Guard to join our team and help create a fun and safe environment for our children at camp this summer! This position is a 6 week government grant position. You would begin before campers arrive to get the pool and campsite ready. You work from Sunday afternoon, until Saturday morning each week, while campers are present. Your food and boarding is proided. You will be required to close down of the pool after the summer season ends. You must be between the ages of 15 and 30 to apply, and must hold your NLS. Please check out our website at goldenlakecamp.ca.
- Assist in the planning and implementation of pool/waterfront activities.
- Ensure that all safety protocols are followed during swim times.
- Assist in the setup and breakdown of pool/waterfront.
- Maintain cleanliness of pool area.
- Ensure that all equipment is properly stored and maintained.
Job Type: Seasonal
Contract length: 6 weeks
Salary: $500.00-$620.00 per week
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Golden Lake, ON K0J 1X0: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- Secondary School (preferred)
- First Aid Certification (preferred)
- N.L.S. license (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2023-06-29