Rexel Canada Electrical Inc. is a world leader within the electrical distribution market. We operate in 38 countries, conduct business through a network of 2,300 branches and rely on the support of 30,000 employees internationally to provide electrical solutions and equipment within the industrial, residential, and commercial sectors. Throughout the world, Rexel is accelerating electrical advances in close collaboration with its customers and partners.
We are currently looking for an Expeditor for the Western procurement team based in Edmonton. The incumbent is in direct contact with the supplier representatives and Branches as a liaison. He/she communicates the needs of the Branch and maintains rapport with suppliers to ensure orders to customers are expedited accordingly.
- Enter delivery dates in Gains system based on ERO’s placed with Suppliers
- Expedite/De-Expedite existing ERO’s based on Gains optimal replenishment planning
- Communicate with Suppliers and Internal Customers through email for stock availability
- Backup to the centralized procurement email address
- Update and maintain procurement supplier and internal customer contact lists
- Resolve all Non-Conformances generated by Hub locations
- Assist the Buyers in reconciling existing orders short shipped from the Supplier
- Coordinate all Non-conformance resolutions with A/P, Traffic and Supplier
- Ability to deal with competing priorities and manage time appropriately
- Strong understanding of freight and custom procedures and regulation
- Beginner to Intermediate knowledge and experience with Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Strong written and communication skills
- Demonstrate experience and knowledge of tactical procurement process
- Strong conflict resolution skills and ability to adapt to continuous change on the fly
- MS Excel Intermediate level required
- AS400 and SAP knowledge will be considered an Asset
We thank all candidates for their interest. However, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Please visit www.rexel.ca for other careers opportunities.