The Customer Service Representative will be responsible for delivering an exceptional customer experience from project inception to completion, providing professional and courteous communication with customers and across departments. In this position, you will be the first point of contact for our customers.
Why are we the right choice?
- Weekly Advances and Bonuses
- Hybrid office with remote flexibility
- 65k plus first year average income
- Residual Income
- Exceptional commission rates
- Trip Incentives and other benefits
- Full Training
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop strong positive working relationships with customers and colleagues
- Regularly monitor all active projects to ensure that deadlines are being met
- Providing necessary communication to customers and the organization.
- Utilize organizational and time management skills to prioritize and adjust daily tasks.
- Coordinate efforts with customers and sales representatives to obtain necessary documentation
Qualifications & Experience
- Strong communication skills including the use of a call management system as well as text messaging and email
- Ability to mitigate customer concerns while arriving at the best positive outcome
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Adobe PDF, Document Management.
- SalesForce.com experience is a plus
- Relevant training, experience or education pertaining to Customer Service practices
Desired attributes include organizational and time management skills, strong decision making and problem solving, team player and attention to detail. If you feel that you match what we are looking for and would like to see if you are a fit here, apply now! I will set you up with an interview at the soonest available date. We will email you back promptly, so please check your emails for our correspondence.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00-$55,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Overtime pay
- Signing bonus
- Secondary School (preferred)
Work Location: In person