If you are looking to join one of Canada’s fastest growing companies, goeasy Ltd. is the place for you! Certified as a Great Place to Work®, recognized among Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures, GTA's Top 100 Employers, North America’s Most Engaged Workplaces, and placed on the 2022 Report on Business Women Lead Here list, we want the best and brightest to join our team.
We are a publicly traded company on the TSX with over 4000% shareholder return since 2001. Accredited by the Better Business Bureau, goeasy Ltd is a Canadian company that provides non-prime leasing and lending services through easyhome, easyfinancial, and LendCare.
goeasy Ltd. is seeking an enthusiastic, creative and hands-on Marketing Manager to manage, grow and lead the easyhome brand for a 12-month contract. Reporting to the Senior Manager, Marketing, the Marketing Manager will be responsible for planning and executing all marketing activities and promotions across various touchpoints of the brand: from in-store POS collateral, print, digital, and broadcast. The ideal candidate will be a relationship-oriented, problem-solving, data-driven marketer, who’s eager to ensure that customer experience is at the forefront of evolving easyhome’s lease-to-own and lending business.
- Develop and execute easyhome promotional campaigns including any offers, creative, media and all in-store elements
- Responsible for driving key business KPIs including customer acquisition/retention, and revenue through execution of various marketing channels
- Collaborate with internal marketing team and cross functional stakeholders on project management of sales events/campaigns, new product launches, or product updates, including managing cross-functional department requirements to execute effectively
- Contribute to the evolution of the easyhome brand in-store and online, by promoting both leasing and lending brand messages, and the brand’s ability to promote financial literacy
- Participate in annual campaign and offer planning for easyhome and identify “test and learn” opportunities within new and established marketing channels
- Own the direct mail and printed flyer program for easyhome including analytics, model optimization, creative testing and exploration of new customer lead sources and opportunities
- Build relationships with field employees (store staff, regional managers, divisional vice presidents), to help drive customer-facing marketing initiatives and support local marketing programs at the store level
- Manage relationships with internal and external business partners/ stakeholders, including external agency partners, operating in an IAT model to move creative development & media campaigns forward
- Responsible for budget management and oversight to drive highest possible ROI on Marketing spend
- 5+ years of relevant marketing experience. Experience in retail or financial services industries is an asset
- Post secondary education in marketing or a related field
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Basic understanding of Google Analytics and MicroStrategy
- Proven planning & project management skills
- Ability to work well in a fast paced, results driven environment
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Influencing capability: ability to gain buy-in from senior management for projects and promotions
- Strong organizational skills: ability to set and meet deadlines
- Relationship-building skills at all levels of the organization with ability to present ideas and solutions to a range of audiences including senior leadership
- Strong team player: willingness to jump in and do what it takes to get the job done
We offer a Flexible Work Program, with the requirement to be onsite three days per week at our Mississauga head office (33 City Centre Drive)#LI.
Internal Applicants: please apply through the link and provide written support from your current manager.-HYBRID
Diversity, Inclusion, and Equal Opportunity Employment:
At goeasy, we believe that we can only be the best when people are able to bring their best selves to work every day. This means that we are committed to cultivating and preserving a work culture where we celebrate who we are, where everyone feels seen and heard and where every employee can fulfill their potential. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with all legislative requirements throughout Canada. Please let us know if you require an accommodation during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
All candidates considered for hire must successfully pass a criminal background check, credit check, and validation of their work experience to qualify for hire. We thank all interested applicants, however we will only be contacting those for interview who possess the skills and qualifications outlined above.
Why should you work for goeasy?
To learn more about our great company please click the links below: