Custom Metal Contracting is currently seeking motivated individuals to join our production assembly team. Founded in 1980, Custom Metal Contracting is a family-owned group of companies with expertise in design, manufacturing and installation.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment, following all company safety policies and regulations.
- Assemble metal panels accurately in timely fashion.
- Ensure product assembled meets quality specifications.
- Use hand and power tools to assemble panels.
- Utilize time efficiently to limit downtime.
- General house keeping responsibilities.
- Other duties assigned.
- Must have experience.
- Show attention to detail.
- Must be able to use power tools.
- Able to read and understand instructions.
- Able to read a tape measure both inches and metric.
- Starting wage is negotiable depending on experience with potential for further increases.
- Benefits available after 6 months employment.
We look forward to reviewing your application.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $19.00 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Calgary, AB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person