We are looking for people who love the Christmas season!
Are you looking for opportunities to work for a rapidly growing company with room for advancement? At Support Services Group, 95% of leadership are hired from within.
Apply to our Customer Service / Sales Supportposition and assist one of our clients with orders for the holidays from the Comfort of your own home. Onsite positions are available as well in our Office located at 116 King Street in North Sydney N.S!
To work from Home, you must have your own computer, Headset (NO WIRELESS HEADSETS) and webcam. Must be Windows 10 or newer, Chromebooks are not supported. You must have a quiet, clean, professional workspace. A hard-wired (connect to your internet modem using an ethernet cable, WI-FI not permitted), high speed internet connection with a minimum upload speed of 10 mbps and a minimum download speed of 10 mbps. The ability to type 30 wpm.
What is in it for you?
- Earn $15.50/hour
- Earn extra money for the Holidays
- Tons of growth opportunities (93% of our non-agent positions are filled internally)
- Save Time and Money on food and transportation working safely from the comfort of your own home!
- A leadership team that hears your voice; we know that when we WORK Together, we can accomplish so much more
- A feeling of accomplishment when you WOW Customers!
- Fun team environment where we work hard to Build TRUST every single day
- Enjoy the PEACE OF MIND that working from home will afford you!
- Key Job Responsibilities
- Provide support to the member servicing various billing and payment processing questions and/or issue resolution via inbound calls
- Provide timely, efficient, and accurately follow up to user questions or issues
- Serve as a champion of the brand through excellent communication and brand awareness.
- Responsible for maintaining a prominent level of professionalism, working to establish rapport with every member.
- Update member information in multiple member databases depending on member needs.
- Work with the management team to stay updated on product knowledge and be informed of any changes in company policies.
- High School or GED Diploma (Required)
- Call Center experience preferred, but not required
- Excellent written communication skills; attention to detail, data accuracy, and speed
- Ability to navigate multiple technology systems, and multi-task
- Interpreting data and questions to create first contact resolution
- Customer service orientated
- Adaptability in a fast-paced changing environment
- Must be able to think proactively and to collaborate effectively.
- Must reside in Nova Scotia or New Brunswick
- Must be legally authorized to work in Canada.
- Must be willing to submit/pass background check.
We’re excited for you to join our team! Looking forward to meeting you.
Start Date: November 6th
Full-Time Only (Seasonal Position)
Job Types: Seasonal, Full-time
Salary: $15.50 per hour
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Weekends as needed
- Have you worked for Support Services Group before?
- Are you willing to have a background check conducted?
- Do you have a reliable high speed internet connection with the ability to hard wire?
- To ensure there is no delay in steps to continue with your application process, please list the best email to reach you:
- Do you reside in Nova Scotia or New Brunswick?
- Can you work Full-Time, Including Evenings and Weekends?
- You will need to have your own computer. Apple MacBooks and Windows 10 or newer are supported (Need to have a WebCam and Headset). Chromebooks are not supported. Do you have your own equipment?
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2023-11-06