Turf Technical Sales Representative
Whether you’re an employee, or customer our mission is to ensure you’re provided with everything you need to grow. Plant Products is proud to be the partner of choice for growers throughout Canada and the USA.
We are an expanding company supplying the horticultural industry in Canada, looking for additional individuals to fill a position on our Turf Technical sales team servicing clients in Northern Ontario. Our client base includes greenhouse vegetables, greenhouse flowers, nurseries, and golf courses. Products and services sold by the company include integrated pest management products, plant nutrition, innovative consumables, and seed.
What you’ll do
- Provide technical support for the use of pest control products, seeds, fertilizer, and innovative consumables.
- Manage customer relationships in Muskoka and Northern Ontario.
- Develop and execute marketing initiatives.
- Assist in forecasting.
- Answer questions concerning products such as price and credit terms.
- Pest and disease identification.
- Regularly attend industry meetings.
- Achieve sales growth annually.
Who you are
- Technical knowledge of nutrition, pests, diseases, and golf course best practices
- Strong communicator, who thrives in collaborative environments
- Proficient computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point)
What you’ve done
- Post-secondary education in related field
- Background in golf and lawncare market
What we offer
- Health benefits
- Competitive Wage
- Retirement savings matching
- Supportive environment
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Ontario: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: On the road