Safe. Trusted. Respected. Aecon is a market leader with a self-perform competitive advantage and core local strength in key markets. We’re proud of our work helping to expand and improve Canada’s infrastructure and transportation networks, and we’re ready to build the future of our country. With over a century of experience, and the ability to offer diverse, comprehensive services, Aecon is a preferred contractor for our clients. This includes numerous public entities and Public-Private Partnerships in Canada and abroad.
Aecon Civil West is looking for an experienced Labourer.
- Providing assistance and support for other trades.
- Site preparation and cleanup, setting up and removing access equipment, and assisting on concrete, steel, wood and pre-cast erection projects.
- Assist with the building and stripping of concrete forms.
- Handling materials and equipment to perform demolition, excavation and compaction activities.
- Loading and unloading of trucks.
- May have involvement in safety and security initiatives.
- Will be working on slopes and uneven terrain.
- Physically fit, agile and capable of working on slopes and uneven terrain.
- Capable of lifting up to 70 pounds.
- Ability to work at close quarters with others.
- Must be a team player with a positive attitude.
- Must be prepared to work outside in all weather conditions.
- Must have steel toed boots (CSA approved and must cover the ankle).
- Must comply with the company's drug & alcohol program, including testing requirements.
Job Types: Seasonal, Permanent, Full-time
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- RRSP match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Morning shift
- Night shift
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: In person