Our business is growing rapidly across the globe and as we grow, our core culture of We Care universally connects us. We believe that your ambition and integrity fuels ours and we are committed to supporting our employees to reach their full potential through tangible investment in their careers. Join us as we continue to #discoverbetter.
What is the role?
The Clinical Educator will be responsible for supporting revenue growth in the assigned region by delivering ongoing customer training and education. This role will provide superior support to our customers and commercial organization to influence change within accounts. In addition to flexibility and critical thinking skills, incumbent must have a roll-up your sleeves attitude to best support customers needs.
What are the key responsibilities?
What education and experience are required?
- Drive Aerogen utilization and expansion in the region by providing ongoing customer training and education.
- Partner with sales and marketing to identify and assess customer needs; provide ongoing training through product validations, product implementations, therapy expansion, segment expansion, physician roundtables, and more.
- Deliver Continuing Education programs to customers throughout the assigned region.
- Champion product in-servicing to drive standardization of care throughout accounts; creates account super users by providing ongoing clinical and professional expertise to end-users.
- Engages with Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) to execute educational activities.
- Fulfil other duties as assigned.
What key skills will make you great at the role?
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- 3+ years experience as a Respiratory Therapist or Registered Nurse
- 0-2 years of medical device/pharmaceutical experience
- Current RT or RN license or equivalent
- Must be accomplished in a cross-functional team environment, exhibiting solid leadership skills.
What is it like to work at Aerogen?
- ICU or ED experience preferred
- Ability to travel up to 80% of the time
- Leadership experience preferred
- Excellent communication, organization, and time management skills
- Self-starter with the ability to multitask
Our purpose is to transform patient lives and our ethos is to #discoverbetter.
This also translates to how we look after our people. We want talented, passionate and engaged people to join Aerogen and build your career with us. We understand that your life evolves through different stages, and we are here to support our global team with a range of financial and non-financial rewards and benefits. Theres something for everyone! Here is an idea of what we offer:
- Excellent medical care.
- Bonus & Pension.
- Aerogen Connect our employee led programme which supports our global teams to unite and have fun.
- We pledge 1% of profits and time to charities and organisations
Check out our careers website to discover more about Life at Aerogen
Aerogen is committed to promoting diversity, inclusion and equality in the workplace. If you have any difficulty using our application process, please contact us by emailing [email protected]
. Please include your name and preferred method of contact.