CMC is a company recognized worldwide for its innovative spirit and excellence in the design and manufacture of its integrated cockpit and avionics solutions and state-of-the-art displays for the commercial and military aviation markets.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of the CMC Electronics family in an experienced and motivated team mastering the latest design technologies. In addition, you will be called upon to put your knowledge and know-how to good use.
The Electronic Technician reports to a Supervisor of the Group Operations. He repairs, maintains, calibrates, sets up and modifies all sub-assemblies, jigs and electronic systems.
- Applies work specifications and generates work estimates;
- Performs required electrical repairs, settings and/or alignments using precision measuring equipment;
- Provides support in existing problem solving process such as Non-Conformance Report (NCR), Engineering Change Order (ECO), Continuous Improvement Process, Auto-Quality, Failure Investigation System and corrective actions;
- Suggests, assists in and implements methods and procedures in order to facilitate and improve work quality;
- Performs routine testing;
- Detects defects and debugs;
- Debugs assemblies and sub-assemblies;
- Performs paperwork associated with his/her duties (technical data, reports, supporting documents, etc.);
- Assists in other technician’s training;
- Performs any other related tasks as assigned.
- College degree in electronics or related field;
- Minimum Three (3) months of related experience;
- Knowledge of recent technologies related to electronic circuits and some knowledge of mechanics;
- Knowledge of high frequency (an asset).
CMC is committed to employment equity and to the equal access program. CMC encourages members of designated groups to apply for jobs.