Titan serves a variety of industries including construction, oil and gas, transportation, and manufacturing. We are always looking for talented individuals who want to join our team. At Titan our team members benefit from a work-life balance and our total rewards include a great benefit package, competitive salary, recognition and rewards program and opportunities to grow within the company.
Reporting to the Warehouse Manager, the Warehouse associate is responsible for several different warehouse functions including receiving and picking all products in their area in a timely manner with a focus on accuracy. Must be willing to learn the entire product line in the warehouse as they will be asked to help in other areas when needed. They must understand and follow Titan’s policies and procedures. This person must display positive attitude and act in a professional manner.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Picking, packaging & staging customer orders
- Maintaining & filing of completed waybills & other shipping records
- Loading & unloading trucks
- Customer service & assisting walk-in-customers
- Creating R.G.A for customer returns & warranty
- Receiving (verifying, counting & putting away of product)
- Communicate and work directly with sales staff on orders
- Determine shipping methods for materials
- Work with relevant parties on issues of damaged, shortages or non-conformance product
- Perform other duties or assist staff as requested
- Take part in our yearly Inventory counts
- Help to maintain a clean & organized warehouse
- Perform other duties as required
Titan Supply is a staunch advocate for diversity in all its forms, and especially welcomes applications from members of the BIPOC (Black, Indigenous, and People of Color) community, women, people with disabilities, the LGBTQ+ community, and those of diverse intersectional identities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process as well as part of employment with Titan Supply. In accordance with the ACA (Accessible Canada Act), for applicants with disabilities accommodation will be provided throughout the search process.