TradeSpaceis Canada's 1st co-warehousing community that provides on-demand warehouse, office space and fulfillment services to over 100 businesses in the construction, light manufacturing, e-commerce, and so many more industries. At TradeSpace, every team member’s opinions and thoughts count. Join us and help make a difference!
Our vision is to have a presence in every major city in North America, with a network of distributed warehouses that our members can rely on to start, operate or expand their businesses. Our business model involves demising space in large industrial properties and renting it out on flexible terms to multiple companies. We also offer premium value-added services including flex labour, forklift, shipping/ receiving, order fulfillment, and more.
About the Role:
We are seeking a Warehouse Associate to join us in our newly opened Edmonton location. In this role, you will be responsible for executing the day-to-day warehouse activities. The ideal candidate is handy, resourceful, and proficient in basic repairs, maintenance, and equipment assembly. The Warehouse Associate is the face of the warehouse, and is expected to provide excellent service to TradeSpace members and guests. Training to be completed in Calgary for 1-2 weeks.
- Execute day-to-day warehouse service activities including forklift operation, labour jobs, cleaning, light building maintenance etc.
- Interact with members on a daily basis to ensure high levels of customer service.
- Ensure the warehouse is well-maintained and tour-ready at all times for members and visitors.
- Perform basic repairs and maintenance, equipment assembly, and other types of handiwork as required.
- Report to the management team in Calgary (virtually).
- Technical experience with general labour work
- Must obtain or being willing to acquire a forklift license (Priority will be given to those with a valid Forklift Certification)
- Physical fitness and ability to perform physically demanding tasks (Comfortable lifting up to 50lbs)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable with multitasking and prioritizing tasks
- Have a resourceful and handy attitude to tackle various tasks that arise in a warehouse setting.
- Ability to work independently and contribute to the growth and development of TradeSpace
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to work Monday-Friday from 8:00am - 4:30pm
- Must be able to travel to Calgary for 1 week, for training purposes
What TradeSpace Offers:
- Grow with a trusted organization as we expand our brand across North America
- The chance to be part of a team that is making a real difference in the lives of business owners and contributing to the growth of TradeSpace
- Opportunities for bonuses and profit gain share
- Job Sharing
- Paid time off and vacations
- Paid training, and more!
Apply here: https://airtable.com/appbbkKmHqLCPbsMi/shrZafGyuGVVt43XP
Are you ready to #BeMore?
TradeSpace is committed to providing an accessible environment for all of our members, employees, and job applicants. TradeSpace will make available to any selected applicants’ accommodations and/or accessible formats should they require. Candidates are encouraged to discuss any accommodation they may need in order to allow for the most effective selection process. Due to the high volume of applicants, we will only be able to contact those who are being most actively considered for the position
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Salary: $20.00 per hour
Work Location: In person