- Collaborate with marketing team to build out buyer’s journey, target audience personas across all platforms – Website, Social , Youtube, e-blasts etc.
- Assist in the creation of and fully manage a content calendar; incorporating and integrating various social, digital, print, event, and website elements.
- Leverage marketing analytics and prioritize resources to maximize outcome.
- Lead the deployment of complex and dynamic data-driven email marketing campaigns within expected timelines from set up to testing, to live launch.
- Support the marketing team with content planning and management across all CRM channel deployments.
- Plan and schedule campaign content across all CRM channels for deployment optimization, campaign coordination and program delivery.
- Support the implementation of new streams of marketing or the application of current content on a new platform.
- Lead and facilitate status meetings; schedule regular meetings to ensure accurate compilation of material (copy & photos), and provide updates to stakeholders as needed.
- Support the team in coordinating the requested assets from external partners or suppliers.
- Disseminate marketing information through existing or new platforms to increase ease of use and value to all stakeholders.
- Ensure that operational processes and practices are upheld and work closely with the team to create opportunities for automation and efficiency.
- Adjust to shifting timelines and priorities and negotiate resolutions to changes that all parties are aligned with.
- Ensure all marketing collateral, completed projects, and initiatives are in compliance with Brand standards; act as a Brand ambassador.
- Working with the internal team collect data on marketing initiatives and propose suggestions and ideas to adjust initiatives to increase marketing impact and reach; maintain campaign deployment information.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Proven experience in managing email marketing campaigns and paid search media campaigns
- 3 years of previous experience in marketing.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and make data-driven decisions
- Proven experience deploying emails through email marketing platforms such as Salesforce Marketing/HubSpot/ or similar enterprise level CRM/marketing automation tools.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
Note: Knowledge of budgeting is preferred but not required.
This is an exciting opportunity for a skilled Campaign Manager to join our team. We offer competitive compensation, a collaborative work environment, and opportunities for professional growth. If you have the required skills and experience, we encourage you to apply by submitting your resume and a cover letter detailing your qualifications for this role.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00-$75,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- On-site gym
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Marketing: 3 years (preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Mississauga, ON L5C 4P4