Remote - Canada
MOBIA Technology Innovations is a Systems Integration company with multiple business unit areas: Broadband and Wireless Services, Managed Services, Infrastructure Solutions, Cybersecurity and Application and Data Services. Working with Service Providers, Government, Healthcare, and Enterprises across Canada, MOBIA has developed strategic business relationships with industry leading technology partners to help our customers achieve positive business outcomes.
MOBIA has Senior Microsoft Azure Engineer opportunities to join our team remotely. Location is flexible and dependent on finding a qualified candidate. If you are passionate, creative, entrepreneurial and believe in working hard and having fun, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
- Designing, architecting, and implementing advanced software-based platform solutions for MOBIA customers.
- Running customer facing workshops for technical discovery, requirements gathering, and project planning.
- Assisting the sales team with solutions architecture, estimates for software and services solutions in a hybrid cloud environment.
- Working with the Professional Services Team and Office of the CTO for solution delivery.
- Leading and managing technical projects to enable MOBIA Customers.
- Mentoring and training colleagues.
- Working with solution architects and account executives to present proposals and technology solutions to customers.
- Assisting with developing statements of work, workflow breakdowns, and project plans.
- Enhance the current CI/CD processes to support new and existing development.
Nice to Have Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or a related field (or equivalent experience).
- Microsoft Azure certified and 5+ years of work experience.
- Azure Solutions Architect Expert certification
- Demonstrated knowledge of cloud-native engineering and experience with developing / using CI/CD pipelines through referenceable projects
- Experience with Linux and Unix
- Specialization in Cloud / DevOps / SRE / DevSecOps
- IaC experience with Terraform and Ansible
- Knowledge of Containerizations tools: AKS, Kubernetes, OpenShift, Docker
- CI/CD tooling: Azure DevOps, GitLab, GitHub Actions, CircleCI, GitOps, Helm.
- Database Systems – SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB
- Monitoring: Splunk, DataDog, Prometheus, Grafana
- Methodologies – Agile, Scrum
- Cloud - Azure, AWS, GCP, Oracle (MultiCloud)
- Experienced in Programming Languages – Python, SQL
- Visualization – Power BI (DAX, MDX), Tableau
- Microsoft Azure Administrator Associate
- Azure Data Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure DevOps Engineer or Developer Certifications
- Azure Fundamentals
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
- GitLab Certified Associate
MOBIA continuously strives to build an amazing place to work. We offer a comprehensive compensation, company paid training, career development, and company events for fun and community contribution.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.