- Greet patients.
- Register new patients according to office protocols.
- Assist patients to complete all necessary forms and documentation.
- Verify and update patient information.
- Enter all relevant patient information into data system.
- Maintain and manage patient records in compliance with privacy and security regulations.
- Answer and manage incoming calls.
- Confirm upcoming appointments and recalls according to office protocol.
- Check daily appointment schedule.
- Arrange patient charts for next day appointments.
- Collect and receipt payments from patients at time of treatment.
- Prepare claim forms for dental insurance.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00-$22.00 per hour
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
- dental office: 1 year (required)
- Day Shift (required)
- Night Shift (required)
Work Location: In person