With a commitment to excellence and a passion for fostering a positive work culture, LifeRaft is seeking an experienced and talented Manager, People & Culture to join our team to lead our human resources initiatives.
As the Manager, People & Culture, you will play a pivotal role in shaping our organization's success by leading all aspects of human resources management. We are looking for an individual who is not only well-versed in HR best practices but also has a strategic mindset and a passion for nurturing a thriving workplace environment. If you are a proactive HR professional ready to make a difference, we invite you to explore this exciting opportunity!
Values, Culture & Employee Engagement
- Foster a workplace culture aligned with LifeRaft's values and purpose
- Implement and oversee employee engagement programs to enhance morale and retention.
- Develop and execute strategies for employee appreciation, recognition, and rewards.
- Lead initiatives to promote employee wellness and safety.
- Champion Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) efforts throughout the organization.
- Manage the full employee lifecycle, including recruitment, onboarding, and offboarding processes.
- Build and manage a talent pipeline to ensure the company has a strong pool of potential candidates.
Learning & Development
- Design and implement individual and team training and coaching programs.
- Collaborate with managers and employees to establish and track personal and professional development goals.
Compensation & Benefits
- Oversee the management of the health plan, employee wellness platform (Life Navigator) and other employee benefits.
- Administer employee perks, such as lifestyle subsidies, maternity leave, vacation, etc.
- Plan and manage compensation structures in collaboration with Finance and Leadership
- Implement quarterly review cycles, utilizing tools like Lattice, and coordinate end-of-year reviews.
- Provide guidance and support to managers in all aspects of performance management.
- Develop and manage performance improvement plans as necessary.
Employee Data Management, Systems & Administration
- Maintain HR policies and procedures to ensure compliance with regulations and company standards.
- Manage the HR Information System (BambooHR) and ensure accurate and up-to-date employee records.
- Generate HR reports for data-driven decision-making.
Manage and mentor the HR & Operations Administrator.
- Oversee HR budgeting and resource allocation.
- Participate in leadership team meetings as required and contribute to strategic discussions.
- Provide coaching and support to management in implementing HR policies and initiatives.
- Degree/Diploma in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field
- Proven experience as an HR Manager or in a senior HR Business Partner role.
- Ability to identify, nurture, and develop talent within a team
- In-depth knowledge of labor laws and regulations.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional communication abilities.
- Proficiency in HR software and tools – Experience with BambooHR, Lattice, Litmos, Workable would be considered an asset
- Strategic thinker with a focus on long-term organizational goals.
- A great sense of humour never hurts
- Love of dogs (we have many in office)
We pride ourselves on our innovative spirit and determination to help solve new challenges developed by the complexities of open source data. LifeRaft provides a threat intelligence and investigations platform, Navigator, to corporate security teams around the world, including some of the biggest brands you've probably referenced today! Navigator is designed to identify, track, and validate issues from open source channels (surface, deep web, and darknet) related to executive safety, fraud prevention, and asset & infrastructure protection. Our technology is helping keep these companies, their people, and their operations safe – making a real impact in the world we all live in.
The diversity of our team is integral to our success. We are a team of passionate and supportive individuals and pride ourselves in fostering a collaborative, innovative, and fun culture. We offer our team:
- Attractive & competitive compensation plan & benefits
- Investment in personal and professional growth
- Remote work/office space (with dogs!) with flexible hours
- Flexible time off – Take a minimum of 15 days/year with no cap beyond!
- Health Benefits & $750 Yearly Lifestyle Subsidy
- Diversity & Inclusion Committee
- Hilarious authentic co-workers & fun social activities
We’re building a company future generations can be proud of. Diversity at LifeRaft means fostering a workplace in which individual differences are recognized, appreciated, respected and responded to in ways that fully develop and utilize each person's talents and strengths. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, genetic characteristics, disability, or any other protected characteristic.