Fix Auto is looking for a Customer Service Representative!
If you are a people person and are looking to evolve in a fast-paced work environment, then this could be your ticket to a great career. As a Customer Service Representative, you will act as brand ambassador and provides positive brand experience to all customers.
A day in the Life of a Customer Service Representative at Fix Auto
- Effectively manage front office operations to ensure efficient organization and support of the sales function
- Provide service to customers by reviewing the services offered and cross-sell different programs by explaining the advantage of our multiple service offerings.
- Collaboration with production manager and sales managers to ensure vehicles are on track for timely and flawless delivery
- Communicate and interact with clients throughout the different technologies such as text messages, emails, online videocall, etc.
- As required, assign the work order to technicians.
Our ideal candidate is someone with:
- Extensive experience in Customer Service.
- Experience working in an administration or data entry role preferred
- Computer literate
- Strong work ethic, quality oriented and a positive team attitude
Why join Fix Auto ?
You will join a dynamic and super motivated team in a fast-paced work environment. Fix Auto is part of the Fix Network, one of the world’s largest automotive aftermarket services providers. Celebrating more than 28 years of excellence, each of our over 900 Fix Auto Centre is owned and operated locally offering a wealth of opportunity for personal growth and development. Throughout your journey with us, you will sharpen your skills.
If you want to be part of the fastest growing collision repair brands in North America, Apply now!
Location: 3950 North Service Road East, Windsor, Ontario N8W 5R7
Job Type: Full-time