Looking for a great opportunity to work in Canada’s largest Automotive Group? Join the Family today, the Dilawri Lifestyle is waiting for you!
Audi Downtown Vancouver is currently looking to fill the position of Pre-Owned Sales Consultant.
Your daily activity will include, but will not be limited to:
- Following up on all leads from a variety of sources.
- Meeting individual and department goals.
- Promote growth in used-vehicle business and contribute to company’s customer base by sourcing new customers through prospecting and referral networks.
- Providing a superior experience for our customers in order to exceed their expectations.
- Demonstrating a high level of product knowledge in the wide variety of in-stock pre-owned inventory.
- Set goals for each month’s productivity; plan and organize how to reach those objectives.
- Maintaining strong knowledge of all vehicle’s models.
What we are looking for in a perfect candidate:
- Effective negotiation skills, with ability to make sound decisions.
- Ability to build and maintain rapport with customers.
- Willingness to work hard and achieve deadlines.
- Self-starter and outgoing attitude.
- Strong customer service skills with excellent verbal and written skills.
- Quick adaptability to sales processes and the automotive market industry.
- Superior customer care skills.
- Ability to follow through on leads and close sales.
- Positive can-do attitude.
- Strong computer skills (internet & MS Office), with ability to maintain records using computerized system.
- Vehicle product knowledge is an asset, but extensive manufacture training would be provided.
- Previous automotive sales experience would be an asset.
- Valid VSA License is required.
- Possesses a valid British Columbia Driver’s License and a current copy of Abstract (ICBC driver’s record).
Advantages of the Dilawri Lifestyle
- Firsthand mentoring from auto industry leaders
- Innovative, exciting work environment
- Employee discounts on vehicle purchases and leases
- Employee discounts on service and parts
- Career growth opportunities
Dilawri Group of Companies is Canada’s largest automotive group with 75+ franchised dealerships representing 35+ automotive brands throughout Quebec, Ontario, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, and Washington DC. Privately owned and operated by the Dilawri family since 1985, the company continues to expand its footprint in Canada, building on its history of excellence in the automotive industry. With more than 4,000 employees, Dilawri Group of Companies is proud to offer exceptional products and customer service in every dealership.
Dilawri Group of Companies is not only a leader in the automotive industry, it is also a leader in the communities it serves, having established The Dilawri Foundation in 2002. The Dilawri Foundation has contributed tens of millions of dollars throughout Canada supporting a variety of charitable causes.
Go to our website to see more about our company and the many reasons why you will want to work for us!
We do thank all applicants in advance, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!