At Caesars Windsor, it is our mission to create the extraordinary! One of over 50 Caesars Entertainment properties worldwide, we create spectacular worlds that immerse, inspire and connect you. We don’t perform magic, we create it with excellence! At the core of our mission and vision are three powerful values that set the tone for everything we do. Those values are: Blaze the Trail, All in one Service and Together We Win.
Guest Service Representatives are responsible for greeting and registering the guest, providing outstanding guest service from time of booking a reservation, to check in and throughout guest stay.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Prompt and accurate service for guests checking in and out of hotel.
- Confirm all events for property for players .
- Handling of guests issues as they present themselves.
- Proper handling of special requests and VIPS.
- Upgrade room type based on ADT, availability and special occasion.
- Accurate handling of cash, credit card, photo ID and any other method used to settle guest accounts.
- Knowledge of property management systems currently in use, GSW, LMS, ACT, PBX Directory and EMS, Saflok, Sonifie Solutions (Lodgenet), FCS, Hotsos,
- Process all sick calls that are made on the Employee sick call line.
- Process wake up calls for guests.
- Process all in house guest requests.
- Knowledgeable of room types and amenities for upsell of all property and room amenities as required.
- Respond to general inquiries.
- Ability to access account information for TR members and information about property events.
- Reserving of all rooms, show tickets, Nero's dining Reservations and Player & Marketing Events for both players and non-players.
- Complete all group work as assigned for Hotel Sales.
- Telemarketing of players who are non-responders or waitlisted for special events for Marketing Department.
- Process Motorcoach group keys, key wallets in preparation for their arrival.
- Field all Company-wide calls both Operator and Reservations related.
- Complete daily reports as assigned by management.
- Complete any other duties assigned by management.
- Adhering to Brand and Departmental standards.
- Quality assurance through Signature Canada.
- Grade 12 (or equivalent) plus 6 months Reservations, Front desk or Total Rewards experience; or Degree/Diploma in Hotel/ Hospitality Management or Tourism/Travel..
- Valid Smart Serve Certification required
- Alphanumeric data entry skills: minimum 6000 keystrokes per hour, or 5000 keystrokes per hour with 80% accuracy (will be tested)
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work all shifts
- Occasional light lifting
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
To view or apply directly to any available positions at Caesars Windsor, please visit careers.caesarswindsor.com
Applicants must be at least 19 years of age to work for Caesars Windsor
Caesars Windsor has created policies and procedures to meet the required Accessibility Standards for Customer Service, Ontario Regulation 429/07 under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. 2005. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities. If you require accommodation, please contact us in order to determine an acceptable format.
Job Types: Permanent, Part-time
- Do you have a diploma in Travel & Tourism and/or Hospitality?
- Front desk: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person