An excellent opportunity with a quickly growing, dynamic business…
Cam Clark Auto Group is seeking a results-oriented Sales Consultant at our Cam Clark Ford location in Richmond, BC.
With over 20 dealerships and car service locations stretching across Alberta, British Columbia, Montana, and California, Cam Clark Auto Group is an industry leader in providing outstanding customer experience since 1987, while also striving to offer an amazing employee experience as well!
The Sales Consultant reports to the Sales Manager and is responsible for selling vehicles and providing exceptional customer service.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with all customers and staff.
- Ensure customers are completely satisfied with department wide interactions.
- Provide customers with information regarding vehicles for sale.
- Complete sales while offering additional products and/or services.
- Conduct test drives of vehicles for sale.
- Overcome objections of prospective customers.
- Emphasize product/service features and benefits, quote prices, discuss credit terms, and prepare offers to purchase.
- Build and foster a network of referrals to create new opportunities for revenue growth.
- Generate and develop new customer accounts.
- Always maintain professionalism, tact, diplomacy, and sensitivity to portray the company in a positive manner.
- Use customer relation management software tools to maximize sales efficiency and effectiveness.
- Maintain accurate records, including sales reports, expense reimbursement forms, billing invoices, and other documentation.
- Build and maintain ongoing awareness of new products and services, competitor activities, and research.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License and VSA License
- One or more years of Auto sales experience
- Understand importance of CSI/CVP
- Fluent English communication, second language is an asset
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Company events
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Store discount
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Richmond, BC V6V 2C1: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- sales: 1 year (preferred)
- driver's license with clean driver's abstract (preferred)
- VSA License (preferred)
Work Location: In person