- Respond to enquiries from customers on a wide range of matters and provide timely, accurate, and consistent advice and information on services via telephone, face to face or in writing as per organisational processes and standards.
- Update and maintain records and databases, complying with service delivery systems and processes, to ensure that all information is accurate, stored correctly and accessible.
- Educate client/customers on the rights and responsibilities of parties, requirements, and services to raise community awareness and ensure compliance with legislation and/or processes.
- Collect and compile information for and prepare documentation and correspondence in line with quality and organisational requirements.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing excellent customer service.
- Support company values and standards of integrity.
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills with a high degree of professionalism.
- Must be able to function as part of a team as well as independently.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Part-time hours: 40 per week
Pay: $20.80-$27.10 per hour
- Company pension
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
Supplemental pay types:
- Secondary School (preferred)
Work Location: On the road