We are looking for a great UX/UI Designer to join our mobile team. In this role, you will work closely with our Clients and Mobile team to shape, design, and expand our customers’ applications. The ideal candidate is an excellent programmer, user-focused, and passionate about playing with new technologies.
Collaborate closely with business stakeholders, product owners and business analysts to translate user stories/business requirements into digital experiences.
- Lead and suggest functionality to the applications we develop
- Participate in the full software development life cycle (analysis, design, app launch)
- Be responsible for providing high-quality deliverables such as user journeys, user flows, wireframes, UI mock-ups and prototypes for digital platforms and products.
- Identify and tackle design issues within the development team while tracking and providing solutions to design issues
- Stay up-to-date on best practices, trends, patterns and tools in modern UX design
Company Culture & Other Perks
Trainings & Books: we fully support and encourage you to learn and improve yourself everyday. If there's a training/online course or books you believe are valuable to your learning path, we'll provide them for you (as long as it's relevant to your work).
Learning time: take some time to learn each week
Pair programming & code review: share knowledge, get feedback and improve quality
Weekly mystery days: unexpected little surprises once a week to bright your week.
Monthly team outings: picnics, playing pool, escape the room - among other fun activities - are promoted monthly.
Happy hours: because beers.
Open office (have you seen our office photos? You should ;) )
Coffee & fruits & the occasional beer on the house.
Get to know us! :)
Click here to check out our branded video and learn a bit more about how we work.
Click here to check our Instagram and learn more about how dorky and awesome we are.
Degree or above in Interactive / Multimedia / Visual Design or related disciplines
- Experience in designing usable web-based interfaces and mobile applications
- Minimum 4 years of working experience in UI/UX design
- Self-Driven, Passionate, Can-do attitude, self-learning spirit.
- Well established knowledge in user-centred design (UCD), design language systems, visual design principles and interaction design
- Highly proficient with design tools such as Figma, InVision, Zeplin, Adobe Creative Suite
- Having experience in contributing to thought leadership in UI/UX is a plus