At the 401 Group of Companies, we want to focus on not who you are, but who you CAN be! We strive to hire exceptional employees who see themselves as trailblazers, trendsetters, creators, do-ers, catalysts, go-getters, and influential leaders in all aspects of who they aspire to be daily.
Location: 2820 Princess St, Kingston, Ontario (Kingston Kia)
Compensation: $33,000-150,000 per year
The salary range represents the low and high end of the salary range for this position. Earning potential is based on your ability to sell effectively. We provide you the tools and training required to excel in this position.
Hours: Monday to Thursday availability 9 am to 8 pm and Friday and Saturday availability 9 am to 5 pm.
We are currently seeking experienced automotive sales professionals to join our growing team! We are looking for individuals that can develop an in-depth understanding of the various product lines, OEM requirements, sub-prime financing and everything in between. Suitable candidates must be comfortable creating relationships with customers from phone consultations, in-person meetings and closing. We are looking for eager, enthusiastic and trainable individuals who want to make a great living while changing the lives of our customers through the purchase of a vehicle.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Offer vehicle financing and insurance to customers and provide them with a thorough explanation of aftermarket products and extended warranties
- Provide customers a complete explanation of manufacturer and dealership service procedures and policies
- Process cash, financing and leasing deals accurately and secure approvals through financial sources sanctioned by management
- Track and report business office performance metrics
- Exceed customer's expectations with regards to customer service and follow up
- Train and support sales employees with the accuracy of their PBS and other paperwork requirements
- Foster a professional work environment for the sales employees by attending and contributing to the daily and weekly departmental meetings
- Promote effective communication amongst dealership personnel
- Ensure personnel are in compliance with dealership and corporate Mitsubishi policies and procedures, and Governmental, OMVIC, MVDA, CPA and Bank requirements
- Effectively resolve outstanding customer complaints
- Promote honesty and integrity within the dealership culture
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills:
- Valid G Driver's License and acceptable driving record
- OMVIC license is an asset
- Working knowledge of automotive sales and financing aspects
- Self-motivated, energetic and able to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong communication skills
- Friendly attitude and positive team participation skills
- Above average computer skills and technically savvy
So why work for us?
- The 401 Group of Companies is privately owned and 100% Canadian
- 20+ State-of-the-art facilities including a "google like" call centre and an 80,000 sq ft. centralized service "Hub"
- A high energy, fast paced and fun work environment with various initiatives and rewards
- Individual and team-oriented coaching, mentoring, and training
- Opportunities for career path planning, growth, and advancement from within
- Health & wellness benefit enrolment opportunities
- Employee referral bonus opportunities
- Employee pricing on parts, service and at the Blackshop Restaurant and Wine Bar
- A corporate swag e-site for employees exclusively
- Perkopolis enrollment
- On-site Parking
The 401 Group of Companies, is proud to be recognized as one of Canada's fastest growing Elite Business Management Groups offering a full line of automotive, recreational vehicle, powersport and marine products and service. Our headquarters is located in the thriving city of Cambridge, Ontario. Our brands include but aren't limited to Kia, Mitsubishi, Volkswagen, Hyundai, Yamaha, 401 Auto Financing, CampMart and Grand River Boats.
If you have a growth mindset like us, we'd love to see your resume and have a conversation. The opportunities at the 401 Group of Companies are endless!
Accommodations are available during all stages of the recruitment process in accordance with the Human Rights Code. The 401 Group of Companies Recruiting Team is committed to complying with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) to provide an inclusive, barrier free workplace. We will accommodate the accessibility needs of individuals with disabilities to support participation in all aspects of the recruitment process. Should you require this accommodation, please contact HR, 226-535-9077 or [email protected]
We would like to thank all candidates in advance for their interest and only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Due to the volume of applications, we receive, we are unable to confirm the receipt of individual applications or resumes.