We are looking to add two hard working , accountable and professional team member to join our safety and compliance team at Pride Group Logistics in Fort Erie.
This role is responsible for assisting in auditing analytical data, telematics daily. Inputting and reviewing data , analytics etc to ensure our technology is working properly and we continue to have a safe reliable fleet of tractors and of course drivers.
* Computer use and experience is a must and a willingness to learn and grow with a forward thinking team of professionals.
* This position will be a day time position preferably but would consider afternoon shift for the right candidate.
* Prefer any experience in transportation, but we would be willing to train the right candidate also.
* Willingness to participate in weekly meetings, group discussions, decisions etc.
* Reside in Fort Erie Ontario or immediate surrounding area.
* Competitive wages.
* Benefits package.
* Steady year round work.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00-$20.00 per hour
Expected hours: 40 per week
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Fort Erie, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (required)
- Risk management: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person