Are you upbeat and love interacting with people? Do you enjoy a good chat with tourists and travelers? You won't want to miss out on this great opportunity to work with one of the most fun hotel brands in the world. Our team is currently in search of an energetic Guest Service Agent (GSA) to join our outstanding team in making our guest experiences ideal, positive, pro-active, and be skilled at multitasking in a fast-paced environment.
Day to day duties include greeting guests and assisting with their check in and out process. Assisting with guest inquiries, prioritizing solutions to their problems, and addressing complaints while they occur. Knowing the hot spots for food, where to explore and the little gems of Newfoundland is always a bonus. Our GSA team will be familiar with the hotel layout, be up to date with special offers, and understand the in-house operation to facilitate guest’s requests, to make recommendations to elevate the guest experience to the next level.
Front Desk Agent Responsibilities:
- Greeting and thanking guests in a sincere, friendly manner.
- Checking guests in on arrival and out on departure.
- Posting charges to appropriate guest accounts.
- Anticipating and addressing guests' needs, and resolving their problems and complaints.
- Operating the phone and assisting with inquiries.
- Assisting the reservations manager with taking reservations.
- Collaborating and communicating with other internal departments to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Complying with company procedures and safety policies.
- Taking payments and balancing your cash
- Performing duties on a daily checklist.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Part-time hours: 40 per week
Salary: From $17.82 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Night shift
Must be observing and following Covid-19 precautions.
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Front desk: 1 year (required)
- Day Shift (preferred)
- Night Shift (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 2022-03-30