We are currently looking for an Assembler to be responsible to assemble, prepare, verify, install, and rework various electronic components related to satellite communication products. The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic, be able to work in a fast-paced environment, and be able to follow instructions.
- Assemble and install hubs with different types of cables and wiring harnesses
- Prepare components according to the Engineering documentation
- Perform soldering in accordance with work procedures, drawings, and schematic standards and requirements
- Install equipment in the racks as per the layout
- Verify kits received and advice if any item is missing, should fill out the non-conformity form.
- Ensure that all steps are indicated, and registered in the computer
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in assembly of electronic equipment or related field
- Experience with hand soldering
- Adequate skills in reading Technical Documentation such as BOM parts lists, mechanical assembly drawings, and layout of equipment.
- Knowledge of CAT 5/5E/6 Cables, RF, and Coax Cables Installation according to wiring diagram.
- Experience with various types of equipment: RF; Cisco routers, switches, and servers
- Bilingual (French-English)
- Knowledge of Microsoft office environments, AMOS, DocsApp System Documentation or related
- Team player, reliable, and good communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Montréal, QC H4T 1E3: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Manufacturing: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person