Century Casinos are known for their unique and dynamic environments where gaming, food & beverage and entertainment come together to provide an energetic and vibrant experience for their customers, making it a fast-paced, fun, and exciting work environment for its employees.
With a strive to be the employer of choice, Century Casinos implement innovative policies, practices, employee friendly initiatives and offer valuable benefits for its employees,
Century Mile Racetrack and Casino is looking for energetic Bartender/Server to enhance our service team.
As a Bartender/Server, you will:
- Provide exceptional dining experiences for our guests. Using your unmatched multi-tasking skills, you provide exceptional service by anticipating and delivering on the needs of guests.
- Be a problem solver and a supportive team player. Tackle problems by using your multi-tasking and communication skills, and be empowered to make decisions for you and your team members.
- Demonstrate your passion for the guest experience. Display your love for food and drink through exceptional menu and product knowledge.
- Adapt to any situation with ease. Tackle problems by using your exceptional organizational skills and your commitment to the guest experience.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment at all times. Wash glassware, cut fruit, stock beverages and supplies.
What we need from you:
- Demonstrated bartending experience, preferably within a hospitality, restaurant of gaming environment.
- A passion and commitment to hospitality, teamwork, and fun.
- A willingness to learn and an openness to feedback, coaching, and mentorship.
- A commitment to fostering a supportive and engaging experience for your team members and guests.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
One (1) or more years of recent and related bartending experience, preferably within a hospitality, restaurant or gaming environment. Must be over 18 years of age
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Must have valid AGLC ProServe certification
Essential duties may involve performing physical exertion: frequent brisk walking, climbing stairs and, stooping, bending, pushing for an entire work shift, with standard breaks, in order to perform duties. Essential duties involve working in a small, confined area used to prepare beverages, with floors which may become slippery in the process of preparation. Essential duties require lifting trays containing food; and lifting up to 100 pounds to stack, store or move bartending, kitchen, restaurant or general office supplied and equipment. Essential duties involve a flexible work week with additional hours routinely required.
Essential duties involve serving and bartending in a casino environment which contains large groups of people, loud noise, and odors. May be required to work in or close to a kitchen environment, which contains loud noise, odors, and a frequently a hot or cold work environment due to running ovens and refrigeration unit.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: From $15.00 per hour
- Discounted or free food
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
- serving: 1 year (preferred)
- Bartending: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person