LEARN, DEVELOP AND GROW – WITH RELIANCE
By joining Reliance as a Plumber, you become part of an organization that is committed to delivering exceptional experiences for our customers and will support you to be your best.
What will you do?
- Provide general residential plumbing services to customers.
- Represent Reliance in a professional, courteous and customer service-oriented manner on each and every call.
- On-site problem diagnosis, accurately estimate repair costs, fixed right the first time and continual value-added communication with the homeowner
- Install, maintain and repair all types of piping systems, fixtures and other equipment used to distribute, supply or dispose of water or wastewater, including fixtures systems and appliances in residential buildings
- Set priorities and work assignments to meet established deadlines
- Perform diagnostics, repair, maintain, service and install equipment in accordance with manufacturer specifications
- Adhere to all safety rules and procedures and relevant regulatory requirements.
- Correctly instruct customers on proper care and maintenance
- Explain the value of Reliance products, services and programs on every call
- Perform other duties as required by supervisor or designate.
What do we offer?
- We provide your tools!
- Competitive starting wages!
- Ability to earn additional commissions for additional work!
- Company vehicle to perform your work!
- Technical Training Assistance Program!
- Access to tuition reimbursement!
- Additional paid apprentice leave for eligible team members!
- Solid career paths for you to advance in the company!
- Get to work with most knowledgeable technical Team Members in the Industry!
- A great benefits plan for you and your family!
- On-the-job training
What do you bring?
- 306A Certified Plumber – Mandatory
- 5+ years’ experience in the Plumbing field
- Must have a valid driver’s license with clean driver’s abstract
- Must be physically capable of performing all work required of this position
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding customer service with strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills
Headquartered in Toronto, Reliance is the industry leader in providing home comfort solutions to over 1.9 million customers across North America. Reliance provides reliable home heating, cooling, hot water, water purification, electrical, plumbing & Smart Home products & services.
Each day, our Team Members are dedicated and focused on delivering an outstanding customer experience, developing top talent and giving back to the communities where we live and work. Reliance is an $900 million business with over 2,400 Team Members and growing! We are proud to be recognized by Waterstone Human Capital Ltd. as Canada's 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures.