As a member of the Investment Operations Team, you will be responsible for ensuring the timely and accurate execution of daily operational requirements including trade settlements, fund administration, and reporting. You will have experience working in the asset management and/or asset servicing industry with a strong understanding of back and/or middle office operations. Other key qualities include great attention to detail and strong communication skills.
What you will do:
- Perform cash and position reconciliation between Accounting System and Custodian
- Daily/monthly/quarterly client reporting
- Daily Performance for Pooled Funds
- Support all reporting requirements
- Assist and support special projects as needed
- Support audit requirements
- Run and analyze attribution and performance numbers
- Partner with Marketing and Client Service teams to ensure prompt, accurate performance information for client requests, questionnaires, and consultant databases
- Identify improvements to existing processes to further gain operational efficiency and productivity
- Liaise with custodian for all new market openings and ensure all appropriate paperwork/requirements are managed on a timely basis
- Manage and maintain new security set ups on the Trading/Accounting system
What you will bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field, preferably finance or accounting.
- Prior experience in a similar role
- Strong attention to detail and demonstrated commitment to meeting deadlines
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Solid analytical and troubleshooting skills and advanced skills with Microsoft products, including Excel
- Strong written and communication skills, with a demonstrated ability to develop and manage relationships internally and externally.
- Experience working with Investment systems an asset (EZE, SS&C Pacer, FactSet, Other)
Our employees are the foundation of our success, focusing on always doing what is right for our clients. We are proud of our diverse and unique backgrounds and respect the rights of all to be treated with dignity and respect.
All employment decisions will be based on merit, skills, performance, and business needs. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals from a variety of backgrounds. Applicants may notify us of any accommodations needed to support participation in the recruitment process. We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying. Please note that only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted for this position.