TCS operates on a global scale, with a diverse talent base of more than 600,000 associates representing 153 nationalities across 55 countries. TCS has been recognized as a Global Top Employer by the Top Employers Institute - one of only eight companies worldwide to have achieved this status. Our organizational structure is domain-led and designed to offer businesses a single window into industry-specific solutions. Our agile industry units have embedded capabilities to enable rapid responses that provide a competitive edge to our customers. This, coupled with a unique Global Network Delivery Model™ (GNDM™), is recognized as the current benchmark of excellence in technology deployment. We have made significant investments in digital technology, horizontal, and vertical platforms, allowing us to successfully serve our clients for over 50 years.
- Must have experience required in Lead AWS Cloud Engineer -
(Leading efforts for Account creation & Pipeline, Automation and Scripting, Cost Optimization, Security & Compliance, AMI Bakery)
Working Knowledge of Python Scripting for automation and Jenkins for CI/CD builds would be also needed.
- Infrastructure as Code: Strong familiarity with Terraform for defining and provisioning infrastructure.
- CI/CD: Experience with Jenkins for building and deploying applications.
- Cloud Platforms: Knowledge of AWS and GCP services, including EC2, S3, GCE, IAM, VPC, Cloud Formation, and more.
- Security: Understanding of cloud security best practices, including IAM, encryption, and compliance.
- Networking: Familiarity with VPC design, subnets, routing, and network security configurations.
- Cost Management: Ability to monitor and optimize cloud resource usage for cost efficiency.
- AMI Bakery: Experience in creating and maintaining machine images for cloud instances.
Monitoring and Alerting: Knowledge of monitoring tools and alerting mechanisms for infrastructure health.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate on the development and enhancement of automated pipelines for AWS and GCP account provisioning.
- Contribute to the implementation of monitoring and alerting mechanisms to ensure pipeline health and compliance.
- Support our internal customers by responding to and fulfilling support requests. Automation and Scripting
- Develop and maintain automation scripts using Python to streamline cloud operations, automate provisioning tasks, and enhance operational efficiency. Contribute to the implementation of CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins for automated deployment and testing. Cost Optimization
- Work with cloud billing data the team to monitor and optimize cloud resource usage while identifying automation opportunities for cost reduction.
Participate in the creation and maintenance of an efficient AMI (Amazon Machine Image) bakery process. Assist in automating image creation, versioning, and distribution for cloud instances.
Tata Consultancy Services Canada Inc. is committed to meeting the accessibility needs of all individuals in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) and the Ontario Human Rights Code (OHRC). Should you require accommodations during the recruitment and selection process, please inform Human Resource
Thank you for your interest in TCS. Candidates that meet the qualification for this position will be contacted within a 2-week period. We invite you to continue to apply for other opportunities that match your profile.