Maybe you can be one of us?
Do you have what it takes?
We have an opportunity for a Respiratory Therapist (RRT) to join our growing team! The Transport Respiratory Care Therapist provides patient care in an extraordinary environment to high risk patients and their families. This position requires a respiratory care therapist who has demonstrated competencies and advanced clinical knowledge in the respiratory care practices to the neonatal/pediatric/adult population.
It is our mission to improve the health of people we touch.
Locations: Cambridge Bay, Churchill, Rankin, Iqaluit, Igloolik, Winnipeg, Yellowknife
- Graduation from an accredited Respiratory Therapy Program.
- Successful completion of the Canadian Board of Respiratory Care Credentialing Exam.
- Preferred: Bachelor's Degree
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification.
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) certification.
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) certification.
- Current valid driver's license
- Safety - Taking responsibility to put the tools and processes in place that will ensure your own safety and the safety of those around you.
- Quality - Meeting the customers' needs and conditions for success over the long term and to the greatest extent possible.
- Efficiency - Ability to maximize the benefits and profits, while minimizing effort and expenditure.
- Customer Service - Anticipates and meets the needs of both internal and external customers. Delivers high-quality products and services; is committed to continuous improvement.
- Drive & Energy – The ability to maintain a fast pace and continue to produce during exhausting circumstances.
- Functional & Technical Expertise – Allows the individual to add organizational value through unique expertise and serve as a resource to the organization within his/her area of expertise
- High Standards – Sets the stage for continuous improvements, the adoption of best practices and ultimately influences organizational standards.
- Initiative – Takes a proactive approach and takes action without being prompted.
- Integrity – Acts ethically and honestly and applies those standards of behavior to daily work activities.
Ready to be part of Keewatin Air? A place where you can make a real difference in the lives of our patients and their families? A big responsibility? Absolutely! If you’re up for the challenge, we’re on the lookout for amazing professionals to join our elite teams – talented individuals who can continue our high level of care.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $98,000.00-$123,500.00 per year
Flexible Language Requirement:
- respiratory therapist: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: On the road