Part time Automotive Technician
We have a new career opportunity for one part-time Automotive Technician. The ideal candidate will have previous experience as an automotive mechanic, likely retired from FT work, be a positive team player and have the ability to work 8-16 hours per week – Monday to Friday, daytime performing test drives and visual inspections.
ADESA/OPENLANE Canada, is the country's largest wholesale vehicle auction and remarketing services company. ADESA/OPENLANE provides state-of-the art facilities and technologies to help dealers and consignors buy and sell used cars, trucks, RVs, boats, motorcycles and heavy equipment.
- Pre and Post Sale Safety Inspections through conducting body, frame and damage checks, transmission, differential and overall power train checks, and completion of the required safety checklist for confirmation of work completed.
- Provision of frame inspection services through conducting inspections of vehicle undercarriages to ensure no cracks, bends or other damages exists.
- Delivery of general shop and related duties by performing shop maintenance, pulling up vehicles into the shop and test driving vehicles for diagnosis of repairs required.
Salary is $30-32 per hour
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Employment is contingent upon a satisfactory response from a Criminal Record Search and must be currently legally entitled to work in Canada and located within the area.
Public transportation is not available to the site so applicants must have a driver’s license and vehicle or a reliable source of available transportation daily.
No phone calls please – you must apply on-line to be considered.
Job Types: Part-time, Casual
Part-time hours: 16 per week
Salary: $30.00-$32.00 per hour
Supplemental pay types:
- Are you legally entitled to work in Canada and currently located in the Winnipeg area?
- automotive technician: 10 years (required)
- Journeyman (preferred)
- Driver's License (required)
Work Location: In person