Our mission at Levante Living is to provide a supportive and caring experience for our residents, families, and team members. For us, this is more than a job; it’s a passion. At Levante, we share deep gratitude and excitement for the rewarding work we get to do every day. Together, we create a space at each residence where ongoing enrichment, for both residents and team members, thrive.
· You have a passion for working with seniors
· You are committed to building strong relationships with everyone on your team
· You are dedicated to ensuring that a high level of quality care is provided to the seniors in your care
· You pay attention to detail, and enjoy conducting assessments and creating care plans
· You are driven to succeed through high achieving teams and a values driven culture
· You’re looking to develop your professional skills in a rapidly growing retirement living company
· You enjoy taking the initiative for seeing what needs to get done next and creating a plan to execute
· You are an attuned leader with effective communication, collaboration and presentation skills
· We are a rapidly growing retirement living portfolio with 12 properties currently under management. We are building our team to support future acquisition and expansion.
· Our residences are primarily in secondary markets, with a mix of independent and assisted living suites.
· We believe in living our values to build a culture that is rooted in respect and teamwork
· We have great talent within our residence leadership teams and our mission is to serve them well, so they can serve their residents and front line teammates
· We remain focused on achieving excellence in team member experience, resident satisfaction and financial performance.
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced individual to join our team as Regional Manager of Wellness. Reporting to the Senior Director of Resident Experience. This role will provide support to our Directors of Wellness and oversee clinical compliance across the portfolio. You will also work collaboratively with our Regional Director of Operations to ensure seamless coordination between care, compliance, and operations. The ability to travel is a must for this role.
- Oversee the successful implementation of core clinical policies and programs (Thrive, Assessments and Care Plans, Falls Prevention, Medication Management, Infection Prevention and Control, Responsive Behaviours, Continence Care, etc)
- Provide ongoing support, leadership and engagement for our Directors of Wellness across the portfolio
- Provide on-boarding for all new Directors of Wellness and ongoing support as needed
- Support DOW vacancies, complete move in assessments, re-assessments and re-admissions, and oversee the clinical compliance while recruiting.
- Support Levante’s Infection Prevention and Control program and provide enhanced support to residences in outbreak
- Lead and support investigations related to resident care, provide training and follow up activities as required
- Collaborate with Regional Manager of Sales on outreach opportunities and develop hospital partnerships
- Maintain oversight of the systems and electronic platforms required for the Director of Wellness role
- In good standing with the College of Nurses on Ontario
- Management/leadership experience, minimum 2 years
- Skilled at mentorship, training, and coaching
- Must be able to travel as needed
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Toronto, ON M5H 2S8