We invite you to join us at Driven Brands!
Headquartered in Charlotte, NC, Driven Brands (NASDAQ: DRVN) is the largest automotive services company in North America, providing a range of consumer and commercial automotive needs, including paint, collision, glass, vehicle repair, oil change, maintenance and car wash.
With over 4,500 centers in 15 countries, Driven Brands is the parent company of some of North America’s leading automotive service brands including Take 5 Oil Change, Take 5 Car Wash, Driven Glass, Meineke, Maaco, CARSTAR, and more. Our network services over 50 million vehicles annually and generates more than $5 billion in system-wide sales each year.
Our culture inspires high performance and innovation, enabling our employees to go further, faster in their careers. With amazing people and great brands, we confidently look forward to exciting growth ahead, and believe in following the values that support this vision.
Maaco ® Canada is seeking a Client Service Representative to work in their growing Contact Centre in Hamilton, Ontario. As a Client Service Representative with Maaco® you will be responsible for fielding inbound calls from customers looking to get their vehicles painted or repaired. You will book estimate appointments for them and provide answers to general inquiries. This is a great opportunity for someone seeking an entry-level position in an office environment setting with part time hours.
MAACO Collision Repair & Auto Painting is an American franchisor of independently owned and operated auto painting and collision repair shops based across North America. With over 500 locations spread across US and Canada servicing millions of vehicles annually the business is constantly growing.
Maaco® is seeking candidates who can commit to 40 hours/week. Open availability is required. The starting wage is $16.00/hour.
Call Centre Hours of Operation are:
Monday to Friday 7am - 9pm
Saturday 7 am- 7 pm
and Sunday 8am- 5 pm
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Function as an expediter of all incoming calls
- Quick to answer calls and clear the queue.
- Book estimate appointments and answer customer inquiries
- Follow proper protocol while answering customer calls.
- Proper management of customer information utilizing internal data systems.
- Escalate customer concerns as required following protocol
- Flexible/adaptable to constant change
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Strong communication skills (reading, writing, speaking, listening)
- Experience in a Contact Centre environment or related field is preferred
- Have predominant skills in computer literacy
- Good organization and time management skills
- Works well independently in a fast paced environment
- Works well under pressure
- Flexible based on the needs of the business.
- Sales experience preferred
- Able to follow rules and protocols.
Currently this position is remote (work from home) and will be transferred to work in the Hamilton office pending public health recommendations.