Amico is a diversified and dynamic, Canadian owned and operated construction company. Our dedicated and professional team provides paving, road building, infrastructure, general contracting, design build and engineering services for civil and construction industry customers. Here at Amico we believe in partnering for productivity, leading through empowerment, and seeing challenges as portals of opportunity. Our cutting-edge technology allows us to successfully manage and execute projects of all scopes and scales.
If you want your next professional experience to be one that helps you master new skills, build meaningful relationships, access limitless growth opportunities, and benefit our Ontario communities, consider joining us!
- Assist in procurement through issuing Purchase Orders for field operations and shop suppliers.
- Accurately update service work orders in a timely fashion with details of the repairs completed with appropriate notes for items that have purchased from 3rd party vendor.
- Ability to develop and maintain accurate written or computerized records.
- Assist with set up of new additions to the fleet into the E360 business system.
- Coordinate installation of aftermarket accessories for new additions to the Amico vehicle fleet
- Coordinate paperwork and logistics of vehicles disposed from the Amico vehicle fleet.
- Tracking Telematic tracking devices installed on Amico assets.
- Assist with tracking vehicles and other assets e.g. Generator, Compressors etc. for required PM services
- Coordinate weekly upload from 3rd party telematics (Cat Vision Link, Geo Tab etc.) into HCSS/E360 business system.
- Weekly upload to the Amico Construction Equipment Fleet Utilization report from Caterpillar Vision Link or other sources.
- Provide clerical support as required to upload supporting documents for the Amico Fleet e.g. CVOR supporting documentation, PMI documentation etc.
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with the field operations and support team.
- Strive to achieve and maintain a “teamwork” environment within Amico and the various related companies within Amico Affiliates
- Comply with Amico’s Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- Experience in construction, or vehicle repair shop, an asset
- Strong communication skills, and ability to coordinate between our internal teams and projects.
- Post-Secondary Education in business or related field, an asset
- Strong Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Proven experience in succeeding in a team environment.
- Position requires proactive skillsets and a level of self-motivation to achieve a successful completion of assigned tasks and duties.
- Mandatory Valid G Driver’s license with a clean driver’s abstract and access to a vehicle
What Amico Can Offer You
At Amico, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants throughout the recruitment and selection process.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Windsor, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Administrative experience: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person