Who We Are:
CAP Health offers a revolutionary, proactive approach to health and wellness for young and old alike at our beautiful downtown clinic right across from the Kerby LRT Station. As the flagship clinic for CAP Corporation, we offer unique patented programs for concussion prevention and brain repair that enable you to achieve your peak body and brain health at every age!
We provide truly individualized one-on-one care so our patients can get back to living their lives to the fullest.
When you choose to work at CAP Health, you're choosing a fun, growing company that treats its coworkers like family, believes in a set of core values that place our clients and staff first, and presents great opportunities for your personal and professional development.
Who We're Looking For:
We are seeking a highly motivated, evidenced-based physiotherapist to complement our multidisciplinary clinic of massage therapists, naturopathic doctor, and chiropractor. Experience with concussions, vestibular rehabilitation, top notch manual therapy skills, and sound rehabilitation approaches are considered assets.
This is a long-term position that is open to all candidates with a possible partnership with our clinic in the future. The successful candidate should be passionate about their work and easily able to demonstrate a commitment to continuing medical education and being able to motivate their clients to participate in their treatment programs.
You'll get the benefit of a flexible schedule, a great administrative team to handle client bookings and billings, staff pricing on treatments, a fun working environment, and more!
If you are looking to grow your career at a company that genuinely cares about your development, and develop your practice the way you envision it, then CAP Health id the place to be.
We look forward to meeting you!
- Perform clinical assessments and provide appropriate treatment plans.
- Develop a plan with the client based on the assessment. Further document, communicate and implement the plan according to established guidelines and standards.
- Document client care activity concisely and accurately, according to the College guidelines.
- Understanding of insurance procedures and claims.
- Opportunities for growth; personally, and professionally.
- Full time and Part Time Opportunities.
- Competitive Splits.
- A fun environment that is focused on client care and being the best.
- Room, equipment, linens, etc..
- Reception and Online Boooking Services.
- 24/7 Online Booking System that notifies and reminds clients of their appointments and keeps you informed of bookings and changes as they happen.
- Flexible schedule choices.
- Credit card and Debit Transaction services.
- Great Team Environment that is honest and transparent.
- Discounted treatments to ensure you're operating at your best.
- Experienced Receptionists that manage appointments and payments.
- All marketing via social media, print, website, and SEO.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must be fully licensed and registered in good standing with the Physiotherapy Alberta College & Association.
- Carry their own professional/malpractice insurance.
- Must have excellent communication skills, the ability to engage and educate clients about the benefits of physiotherapy and build long term client relationships.
- Must be proficient in critical thinking, decision making and analysis.
- Must be able to work with and alongside our close-knit team.
- Embrace the multidisciplinary approach to treatment; high internal referrals.
Please note the this position is located at our office in Calgary, Alberta. You need to be able to commute to our clinic or plan to relocate in Alberta before starting work.
Please submit you resume and cover letter.
Job Types: Part-time, Full-time
Part-time hours: 15-30 per week
Salary: $77.00-$99.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Calgary, AB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- We are located in Downtown Calgary. Do you currently live in Calgary or planning to relocate to Alberta?
- You must have your license to practice in Alberta, do you currently hold a valid physiotherapy license to practice in Alberta?
- Physiotherapist Licence (required)
Work Location: In person