Stallion Express is URGENTLY HIRING a Seasonal Part Time Warehouse Associate
Stallion Expressis a Toronto-based company specializing in shipping and logistics solutions for online sellers. At Stallion Express, we empower business owners by seamlessly connecting them to their customers. From small eBay sellers to large eCommerce brands, we streamline the experience of getting products to their customers. We're a dynamic team working towards a shared vision: To help Canadian eCommerce sellers ship packages at the lowest possible rates.
- Monday to Friday: 7 PM - 12 AM
WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE REQUIREMENTS:
- Related warehouse experience is preferred.
- Ability to do tasks such as loading, unloading, operating pallet trucks and lift gates.
- A high level of professionalism and attention to detail is required.
- Must be able to work under pressure and be able to multi-task while not compromising on attention to detail.
- Provide a high level of customer service, as you will be client-facing in this role.
- Must be physically fit to load client packages onto company vehicles (lifting up to 50 lbs).
- Physically fit for the job.
- Reliable and efficient.
- Able to multi-task.
- Detailed-oriented and highly organized.
- Able to work independently and in a team.
- Self-motivated and requires little to no supervision when working.
- Must be able to report to our Markham branch for work reliably.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Company events
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mississauga, ON L5T 2H7: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- This is a seasonal part-time role, Monday to Friday, 7 PM -12 AM. Does this work schedule work for you?
- Warehouse: 1 year (preferred)
- Order picking: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person