UPS is looking for passionate reliable individuals to join our team.
This position provides customer service to internal and external customers. Individual enters data for order processing, document scanning, shipment routing, etc. This position problem solves and maintains ongoing professional relationships with customers.
- Processes workforce management software exceptions.
- Completes and provides various reports and provides analysis as needed.
- Administers discretionary, vacation, and compensation day requests.
- Completes special projects and deployments, conducts research and analysis (e.g., daily, weekly and monthly reports), and performs process analysis and innovation.
- High school diploma, GED, or International equivalent
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and Outlook
- Willing to work flexible hours and overtime on occasion. *
Hours of work:
- 12:00-17:00 *Must be flexible to cover early morning (0600-1100) and evening (1600-2100) periodically in the year (vacation coverage)*
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: From $17.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- Vision care
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dieppe, NB E1A 7P5: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person