What makes this role important at Ipsos?
We are looking for someone who is passionate about market research and motivated by a fast-paced and challenging work environment. This is an excellent entry-level opportunity for someone who is interested in starting a career in market research.
What you can expect to be doing:
- Manage the launching and ongoing maintenance of research studies
- Creation and maintenance of technical specifications in proprietary software for study questionnaires
- Quality check study questionnaires & perform in-depth quality checks at every stage of the process
- Liaising with our internal data collection teams, coding & data processing teams
- Perform data verification
- Identify and solve project issues as they arise
This might be the job for you if you have:
- Completed Bachelors Degree
- Relevant project management and/or market research experience an asset
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and analytical skills
- Proactive, “can do” attitude
- High attention to detail: ability to balance overall project goal with key milestones and tasks
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office Suite; specifically, PowerPoint and Excel
- Self-starter with superior organization skills who thrives in a deadline driven environment
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and diplomatically respond to conflicting needs
- Bilingual an asset, but not required.
If you don’t meet 100% of the requirements, we encourage all who feel they might be a fit for the opportunity to apply. We may consider a variety of backgrounds for a particular role and are also committed to considering candidates for available positions throughout our organization, not just the one you’re applying to!
What’s in it for you:
At Ipsos you’ll experience opportunities for Career Development, an exceptional benefits package (including generous PTO, healthcare plans, wellness benefits), a flexible workplace policy, and a strong collaborative culture.
To find out more about all the great reasons to work at Ipsos, how we’re making an impact around the world, and more about our benefits and employee programs, please visit: Why Work at Ipsos | CA
Commitment to Diversity
Ipsos recognizes the necessity of building an inclusive culture that values each employee’s individuality and diverse perspectives. For more than 40 years, our mission has been to generate and analyze data about society, markets, brands, and behaviors to provide our clients with the insights that elevate their understanding of the world. This could not be fulfilled without Ipsos’ diverse employees who compile and analyze this data—they are the essence of who we are and what we do.
We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees, creating an environment that promotes inclusion, and enabling employees from all walks of life to flourish. Ipsos encourages our employees to act in a respectful and responsible manner, in line with code of best practices concerning diversity and inclusion, human rights, equality, and civility for every individual.
Ipsos is An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other protected class and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.