We are North America's leading security and facility services provider with approximately 300,000 service personnel. At Allied Universal(R), we pride ourselves on fostering a promote from within culture. There are countless examples of individuals who began their career as Security Professionals and today hold positions on our senior leadership team. We offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more for most full-time positions! Start your phenomenal career with Allied Universal today!
Allied Universal is seeking Mobile Patrol Officer in Winnipeg, Manitoba.
Exceed the requirements to the Scope of Work as issued by WPA and reports to the shift supervisor on duty and directly to the site coordinator.
- Overnight shifts available
- Carrer advancement
- Competitive wage rate
- Free Uniform
- Paid Training
Within the limits of company policies and procedures, the Compliance Officer will assist/do the following: Intervene when alerted to any concerns/violations. Bring forward and reconcile matters of behavior concerns/issues relating to parking enforcement and communication services.
Responsible and accountable to the site coordinator to perform all requirements as set forth in the scope of work at the Mobile Patrol officer and all AUS policies and procedures.
Hours of Work:
More than 20 hours per week, overnight shifts from 2230-0630 with training during weekdays.
- Must be able to work upto 3 shifts per week
Specific Responsibilities Included but not limited to:
Have thorough knowledge of all parking regulations, by-laws and procedures and enforce them through the issuance of a Parking Offence Notice (PON) in accordance with the policies of the Winnipeg Parking Authority.
- Patrol assigned routes and surface lots, issue citations to illegally parked cars and rotate through all mobile enforcement areas, daily.
- Maintain up to date knowledge on any lifting of restrictions, selective enforcement requests, street works, special events, filming permits, signage changes (temporary or permanent) and other matters effecting the parking regulations in the assigned areas, daily.
- Keep the office informed of any unusual events that may affect their operation. This is to include, by not limited to possible or probable, stolen, abandoned or uninsured vehicles, daily.
- Complete incident reports, daily:
- Ensure a high standard of customer service and respect for every citizen's interaction.
- Ensure the quality and accuracy of photos and tickets meet quality assurance standards, daily.
- Review Mobile patrol reports, ensuring compliance with all reporting requirements, weekly.
- Review surface lot and patrol coverage reports, ensuring compliance with all reporting requirements, weekly.
- Review officer error report, ensuring compliance with all reporting requirements, monthly.
- Maintain up to date records of all forms, lifting of restrictions, selective enforcement, street works, special events and filming permits daily.
- Complete accident reports, as required.
- Review, understand and effectively apply all changes to policy and SOP's, as required.
- Ensure a high standard of dress and deportment, clean and pressed uniforms shall be worn, daily.
- Attend traffic court as required to give evidence regarding a PON you have issued. Record the offence number and the results of the trial on your subpoena.
- Ensure all issued equipment is charged and in proper working order prior to each shift,
- Ensure sufficient materials are available for each shift to complete your duties, daily.
- Ensure all wireless equipment is operating correctly and that wireless connectivity is maintained throughout your shift, daily.
- Respond to all dispatched patrol requests daily
- Other duties as required
Specific Job Requirements:
Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must have Manitoba Driver's License, class 5 Intermediate or full
- Strong PC skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel
- Skilled in the standards, concepts, practices, and procedures within the parking enforcement industry. * Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills
- Must maintain a professional appearance.
The Compliance Mobile Patrol officer will not:
1. Exceed authorities as outlined.
2. Deviate from the set company policies and procedures.
provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America's leading security services provider. Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: www.AUSecurity.ca.