Deliver consistently elevated levels of service to customers and branches in various regions by providing recommendations for Instrumentation and Bulk Material Handling products and solutions. Work closely with branch personnel and customers to ensure transparency of all customer interactions and order/quote status providing excellence in the customer Experience.
- Manage Customer Satisfaction with all existing customers by delivering the utmost in customer service.
- Provide technical information and product advice for all customer and branch inquiries regarding product selection and is viewed as a solutions provider.
- Responsible for processing orders for internal and external customers, including quoting, order entry and work order, expediting and order follow up.
- Develop proposals and quotes based upon client needs, specifications, and product offerings.
- Prioritize inquiries and transfer requests to appropriate experts based on customer needs.
- Generate new and repeat sales by providing product availability and pricing information.
- Increase sales and average order size by means of cross-selling, up-selling, add-on sales and offering promotional sales items.
- Support with preparation of customer presentations, tenders, RFQs and Project Quotations, as required.
- Develop and manage techniques and structure to provide quick and effective responses.
- Communicate with customers by email, phone, SMS or other, quickly and courteously; provide excellent service and demonstrate quality sales skills.
- Maintain confidential customer information using Wajax CRM software.
- Education: Related technical certification or Industry knowledge of Process Instrumentation and Bulk Material Handling Products or equivalent experience.
- Work Experience: 3 to 4 years of experience in a role of customer support or inside technical sales support
- Knowledge:Basic knowledge of Wajax’s lines of business including Process Instrumentation such as Gauges and Valves or Bulk Material Handling products such as Conveyors, Sprockets, Gears.
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, including Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Oriented towards results and teamwork.
- Demonstrated skills in planning, work organization and problem solving.
- Bilingual French/English is an asset.
Since 1858, Wajax has been a leading industrial products and solutions provider continually innovating to serve Canadian industry coast-to-coast. We work in an extensive range of industries and core sectors of the Canadian economy including energy and renewables, food and beverage, construction, industrial/commercial, transportation, forestry, mining, metal processing, and oil and gas – to name a few. Everything we do is powered by people passionate about making a difference and who are dedicated to driving Canadian industry forward. People who provide the experience and expertise that support the industries that build our cities, power our businesses, put a roof over our heads and food on our tables.
Wajax offers a total compensation package that includes competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, learning and development, as well as some unique additional “perks.”
- Competitive health and dental benefits with no waiting period for eligibility (100% employer paid premiums), plus health spending account.
- Wajax led e-learning, and product training through industry leading manufacturers.
- Exclusive discounts with a variety of manufacturers and service providers such as Ford, GM, Chrysler, Dell, TELUS, a group mortgage, home & auto insurance program, pet insurance, footwear & workwear, fitness membership, perkopolis, and more.
- Recognition program where points are earned for merchandise or gift certificates, plus cash awards.
- Flexible work arrangements.
- Award-Winning Health and Wellness Program.
By working with Wajax, you become part of an inclusive and diverse team that is dedicated to innovation and teamwork. We are committed to employing a workforce that is representative of the diverse communities across Canada in which we do business. As an equal opportunity employer, please inform us if any accommodation is required if contacted for an interview.
As a condition of employment, final candidates will be subject to pre-screening.
\\ Together we get more done.