The NewRoads Automotive Group is hiring a Business Development Associate to join our expanding team. We are seeking highly motivated and goal-driven individuals with a positive attitude and willingness to work in a fast-paced team environment. As a front-line role providing the “NewRoads Experience”, the right candidate will possess a strong customer service background.
Responsibilities of the Business Development Associate role include:
- Creating inbound service appointments
- Making outbound service-related calls
- Actioning service-related campaigns
- Updating respective databases
- Liaising between Service Advisors, and service staff throughout our dealerships
- Acting as a NewRoads Ambassador
The hours fall between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM Monday to Friday and alternating Saturdays from 8:30 AM to 12:30 PM.
What You Offer:
- Exceptionally strong, customer-focused telephone communication skills
- A minimum of 2 years of customer service experience
- A detail-oriented, thorough, and organized work approach
- Ability to work both alongside team associates as well as individually
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Problem-solving skills with customers; seeking mutual resolution
What We Provide:
- Excellent employee benefits
- Health and Wellness initiatives
- A clean and professional work environment
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
Why work for us?
With 50+ years of experience in the automotive business, The NewRoads Automotive Group is growing with 8 dealership locations in the northern GTA.
We are proud recipients of the Canadian AutoWorld Dealership Employer of Choice Award for all four times we have applied, most recently in 2023. This award supports the fact that we truly believe our associates are our most valuable asset.
We strive to have:
- A vibrant employee culture;
- A workplace that invests in individual and team performance;
- Customer enthusiasm through transparency and positive interactions;
- A company and associates that care for our community;
- A workplace where our associates work hard and have fun doing it!
To see what we are up to, check us out on Instagram using our handle newroadsauto or on LinkedIn at NewRoads Automotive Group.
The NewRoads Automotive Group is an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all associates.
The NewRoads Automotive Group is committed to providing accessible employment practices that comply with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Accommodations are available on request for candidates participating in all aspects of the selection process.
We thank all applicants in advance; however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.