Market Fulfillment - Safety - Draeger Medical Canada Inc. - Job-ID V000007852
The Job Responsibilities
At Dräger, it is our passion and dedication to protect, support and save lives. Our dedication to life naturally extends to the quality of our employees’ lives. They are the essence of our company, and without them, we would not be what we are today – a world leader in medical and safety technology. We are searching for people who want to join us in building “Technology for Life”.
Reporting to the Director of Market Fulfillment, the Bi-lingual Service Coordinator provides support to the Service Operations team for in-house service activities, field service activities, factory repairs, service billings, generating supporting reports, and updating master records, among other possible tasks. They perform corporate service agreement administration, supporting renewals and new contracts, and perform specific related sales activities, interfacing with cross functional teams to support the Sales and Service business.
Dispatches all contracted, non-contracted, and Demo Preventative Maintenance requests, as well as unscheduled dispatches according to guidelines
- Processes return authorizations and service orders for customer factory repairs
- Develops and maintains “in-depth” reports for National Sales Managers, Regional Sales Managers, and Marketing, including device history, account history, regional reporting, and other service related reports (eg., Aged Open Report)
- Researches customer invoice inquiries, requiring crediting/rebilling, etc., and corrects as necessary.
- Processes parts orders for service technicians and reviews the associated error log to address the discrepancies
- Administers updates to equipment, location, primary service technician, swapping out from contracts if needed, etc., for the accuracy of the equipment Installed Base
- Supports the Service Department with the corporate Service agreements administration and requirements
High School diploma, and College/University degree or completion of a related technical school program
Bilingual skills are required, written and verbal in French and English
- Minimum 2-3 years related experience
- Direct customer service experience in safety device industry preferred.
Strong SAP experience is a MUST
- Knowledge of CRM, order entry and inventory computer system required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Software including Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact and build professional relationship/network with other departments
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction/supervision
- Proactivity and proficiency in managing time and priorities
- Attention to details and high level of accuracy
- Exhibit problem-solving skills
The Dräger Workplace
The position is based in Mississauga, Ontario. Remote work would be considered.
- There will be minimal travel by air and vehicle to domestic and international locations for training and/or meetings
- Work will be performed in an office environment.
- Time is also spent in meetings and sitting, long periods in front of computer terminal in a smoke-free environment.
In North America, Draeger employs over 1,500 employees working in our major sites in the United States and Canada (in the US: Andover, MA; Telford, PA; Houston / Coppell, TX, and in Canada: Mississauga, ON), including our Sales and Service workforce employees from coast to coast.
Our Mississauga, Ontario location oversees our Medical and Safety businesses in Canada, including sales, channel distribution (Safety), installation, servicing and maintenance of world class Draeger products and services. This location also serves as the key site for essential Canadian functions, which includes Medical & Safety Sales and Service Management, Marketing, Legal, Compliance, Regulatory, Quality and Finance.
Draeger is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. All candidates are encouraged to apply regardless of race, ancestry, colour, ethnic origin or place of origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, record of offences (for which a pardon has been granted), disability, marital or family status, or any other prohibited ground under applicable provincial human rights legislation.
Who we are
Dräger is a leading international company in the fields of medical and safety technology. Whether in clinical applications, in industry, mining or emergency services: Dräger products protect, support and save lives. That's what our more than 16,000 employees have been striving for - every day for almost 130 years.
What we offer
If you have any questions, please contact