Join our growing team! We are looking for a supervisor.
What do we offer? Grow your career while you serve your community in a role that fits your lifestyle.
Grow your career
- We are a family owned company of 6 restaurants in the Ottawa and surroundings with aspirations to double the size of our business within the next few years. This is the perfect opportunity for you to grow alongside us.
- Advance based on work ethic + willingness to learn + work as part of a team
- Tim Hortons is one of the top places to grow your career with nearly all top management beginning in Team Member roles.
- A variety of growth opportunity with roles such as Baker- Supervisor- Trainer- Assistant Manager- Restaurant Manager- Multiunit Manager- General Manager- Operations Manager and everything in between
Serve your community
- Get to know the people in your community. You will get to know a number of regular guests.
- Represent the #1 in your community to all your friends and family
- Support local causes with Smile Cookie, various Timbits sports
- Help improve and enrich the lives of local kids by helping them go to Tim Hortons Foundation Camps by raising funds on Campday
Fit Your Lifestyle
- With large teams and hours spanning most of the day we have flexible shifts that fit your schedule
- With various locations spanning from Ottawa to Winchester there is likely a location close to home
- We offer free uniforms and 50% discounts meals on shift
- Tims Benefits and scholarships are very competitive and available for you and your family
Who are we?
7808771 Canada Ltd o/a Tim Hortons of Ottawa, Beacon Hill, and Winchester
- We are a family owned business operating for nearly 15 years
- We operate 6 Tim Hortons locations. They include 4 Ottawa locations located at 2134 Montreal rd, 2075 Montreal Rd, 263 Bank Street and 655 Bronson Ave. 2 locations in Winchester at the Pioneer and on Main St.
- Permanent residence applications have been completed by many of our team members past and present.
- We prioritize developing and promoting hardworking team members from within the existing team
- Supporting community initiatives brought forward by guests and team members is something we love to do
In 1964, the first Tim Hortons® restaurant in Hamilton, Ontario opened its doors and Canadians have been ordering Tim Hortons iconic Original Blend coffee, Double-Double™ coffees, Donuts and Timbits® in the years since. Over the last 55 years, Tim Hortons has captured the hearts and taste buds of Canadians and has become synonymous with serving Canada's favourite coffee. Tim Hortons is Canada's largest restaurant chain operating in the quick service industry with nearly 4,000 restaurants across the country. More than a coffee and bake shop, Tim Hortons is part of the Canadian fabric and guests can enjoy hot and cold specialty beverages – including lattes, cappuccinos and espressos, teas and our famous Iced Capps® – alongside delicious breakfast, sandwiches, wraps, soups and more.
In this position you will:
- Work in a team environment where you are an important part of the team
- Get to know a large number of regular guests you make smile everyday
- Greet & welcome guests with hospitality. Sometimes you will be the first person they see to start their day!
- Complete guest orders including coffees, Iced Capps®, donuts and more!
- Create delicious sandwiches and wraps
- Serve guest with some of the fastest speed of service in Canada
- Report to a leadership team made up of a Restaurant Manager and Supervisors
- Follow Tim Hortons standards and guidelines when preparing products for our guests as well as follow all operating guidelines for each piece of equipment
- Have fun while making your guests day!
We are looking for someone who must:
- Have a valid work permit
- Live nearby or be moving before beginning work
- Can be counted on to show up and do their best
- Takes pride in things they do
- Is positive and enjoys being around people
- Understand the importance of urgency in serving guests
- Want a long term position
It is a bonus if you:
- Are a leader in your community
- Worked at a Tim Hortons
- Have your food safe certificate
- Have a 1st aid certificate
- Are a lifelong Tim Hortons fan
- Previous experience at Subway, McDonalds, A&W, Harvey’s, Starbucks, Dominos, Wendy’s, Popeye’s, Firehouse Subs or other quick service or full service locations
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: From $17.00 per hour
Expected hours: 25 – 40 per week
- Dental care
- Discounted or free food
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 10 hour shift
- 4 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Morning shift
- Night shift
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Ottawa, ON K2P 1X5: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- What experience have you had leading a team?
- What is the goal you have achieved you are most proud of?
- Can you arrive on location for 5am?
- Food service: 1 year (required)
- Tim Hortons: 1 year (preferred)
- Day Shift (required)
- Night Shift (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 2023-10-16