WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
PickFu is a consumer research platform that helps companies and entrepreneurs make better-informed decisions about their products, designs, marketing, and more. Businesses across such industries as e-commerce, mobile gaming, and publishing use PickFu to gather consumer insights quickly and at a fraction of the cost of traditional market research surveys.
We are looking for an experienced marketing professional to lead our product marketing function, develop and execute strategy, and lead PickFu into the next phase of growth. You will be joining a team that believes in honest tactics, high standards, and data-driven decision making. We value quality, integrity, and people over a quick profit. We pride ourselves on excellent customer service and a product that can sell itself—and need you to get the word out there. This role will report directly to our co-founders.
Please apply through our online site at www.pickfu.com/jobs
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Work with a small team of creatives, writers, and strategists.
- Be responsible for carrying out a metrics-driven marketing campaign and product-led growth strategy to reach and educate existing and new customers.
- Own product usage metrics. Analyze data, measure impact, and revise as you go.
- Own the website and create content that communicates our value and use cases that drive user adoption.
- Spearhead the creation and deployment of relevant content/collateral.
- Develop positioning and messaging that resonates strongly with customers and prospects.
- Understand the markets we serve and our positioning against competitors.
- Work with cross-functional teams to create a meaningful, cohesive brand experience.
- You’re experienced. You have 4+ years of experience executing product marketing campaigns with notable success.
- You’re a strong communicator. You have a way with words. You’re unfairly good at speaking to the pain points of potential users and educating them on product value. You are comfortable presenting and speaking in public.
- You have a bias towards action. “Getting things done” is your natural state. You’re not afraid to fail forward.
- You can tell a good story. You understand the value of brand and competitive positioning, and that informs everything your team creates.
- You’re analytical. You have a soft spot for metrics and love to create actionable, data-driven decisions across all aspects of marketing. Bonus if you know SQL.
- You’re a people person. You’re infectiously optimistic and energetic. You enjoy working closely with others. Bonus if you’ve led teams.
- You value relationships. We love our customers, but we also like the people we work with. As a member of PickFu, you will be a part of a dynamic, startup environment where you’ll help contribute to the success and culture of the company.
- Location: We are a remote-work company so you can be located anywhere, but you'll need to have some overlap during US hours (PST or EST).
- Experience scaling a marketing team during a startup growth phase.
- Comfortable working with diverse colleagues from different countries.
- Familiarity with online tools including Asana, Google Docs, Notion, Slack, Intercom, and ActiveCampaign.
- Worked remotely before, or know that you’d work well with a remote team.
- Experience marketing to a global customer base in their native language.
- Interest in martech and no/low-code integrations and automations.
TEAM, CULTURE, VALUES
We have been fully remote since our start in 2008. We’re looking for creative, capable, and collaborative team members to join in and help build our momentum. As long as you have the skills and can get the work done, you can work anywhere (and anytime) you want.
We are a small but mighty team. We appreciate friendly people who can solve problems, get along with others, and tell us how to be better. We also aim to live a happy, healthy life away from work. We believe in reasonable hours, ample vacation time, and fun hobbies.
Communication is a big thing for us. We use Slack for chatting, Zoom for facetime, and Asana for planning. Our team meetings revolve around company updates, brainstorming sessions, feedback and check-ins, team building, and social events.
At PickFu, we value diversity. We strongly encourage candidates of all different backgrounds and identities to apply.
- Our salary range for this position is $72,000 - $139,000 CAD, depending on experience.
- Unlimited PTO. We believe in reasonable working hours and time away from the computer.
- Our equipment policy allows for a standard MacBook Air (or equivalent), and we’ll even help you set up your workstation.
- Professional development allowance towards education, books, or anything that you think will be beneficial in this role.
Think we're a good fit? Please apply through our online site at www.pickfu.com/jobs
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $72,000.00-$139,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
We are a fully-remote team.
- Think we’re a good fit? Please apply through our online site at www.pickfu.com/jobs
Work Location: Remote