Working as a Stock Unloader Associate at Walmart Canada is a great way to gain valuable experience in the retail industry. A Stock Unloader Associate provides support with unloading trailers, processing merchandise, and moving pallets to the store floor, while maintaining a safe and clean environment and providing exemplary customer service. If you are looking for an exciting job in customer service or retail, working as a Stock Unloader Associate may be a great fit for you!
1. Prepares and resets Receiving Area
2. Unloads and sorts general merchandise trailers
3. Completes live unloading of all remaining merchandise
4. Maintains cold chain for refrigerated and frozen receiving and stocking
5. Pulls pallets of merchandise to the salesfloor for overnight processing
6. Assisting in stocking the salesfloor as assigned and providing customer service when necessary
7. Labels and places overstock merchandise
8. Contributes to a safe, clean and hazard free work environment through adherence to Company policy and procedures, including the completion of safety sweep logs and ensuring displays and fixtures are secure
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Age – 16 or older
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
1001 EMPRESS ST, WINNIPEG, MB R3G 3P8, Canada