We are looking for an organized and motivated Assistant. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing administrative support, managing calendars, scheduling meetings, The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, be able to multitask efficiently, and have a strong attention to detail.
You will be helping two Real Estate Agents with their business, organzation, as well as personal tasks for each. We are willing to train someone, no previous Real Estate experience is necessary. We are looking for someone motivated, willing/eager to learn, able to problem solve, at times - work under pressure.
- Provide administrative support
- Flexible hours
- Answering & organizing emails
- Setting up appointments
- Must have own vehicle and willing to travel/run errands- will pay per KM
- Must be willing/eager to learn Real Estate
- Mass e-mails/letters
- Mass mailers - Organize, put packages together & drop at Post Office
- Drop off gifts
- Sporadic errands
- Answer phones and take messages.
- Organize and maintain filing systems.
- Schedule meetings and appointments.
- Prepare documents and reports as requested.
- Perform data entry tasks.
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 30 per week
Salary: $18.00-$20.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Windsor, ON N8T 1E7: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- What would make you a good candidate for this position?
Would you be willing to be on-call for random tasks?
Tell us more about you!
- Secondary School (preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Windsor, ON N8T 1E7
Expected start date: 2023-06-19