Caledon Chrysler, a division within CarHub Automotive Group, is currently searching for a professional Sales Representative to join our successful team.
Whether you're aiming to initiate a career in automotive industry or enhance your current one, seize the opportunity to join a Team that promotes innovation and an entrepreneurial spirit. This Team thrives on a mindset of success to drive performance.
Our commitment to you
- Competitive and generous compensation package
- Enhanced Group Benefits Program, including extended medical, dental, vision, life insurance…and so much more
- Company-provided tools and equipment
- Ongoing development and training, including product and industry knowledge, from experienced leaders and experts
- Opportunity for career advancement within the group
- Employee preferred pricing for vehicles and related services.
Your commitment to us
- Motivation to strive forward and break through the status quo of today’s automotive buying experience
- Task ownership with a strong ability to see through processes from start to finish
- You have an OMVIC with a clean history.
Candidate must have:
Ideal candidates will have a strong background and proven experience in sales, including:
- 1 to 3 years proven experience as successful sales professional; automotive and/or dealership experience preferred
- Customer service experience (restaurant, hotel, automotive, retail, call center, bank, etc.)
- An ability to work fulltime 5 days a week including Saturdays (you would get a weekday off)
- proficiency working with CRM systems (ie. Dealersocket)
- Drivers License and clean Drivers Abstract
- ability to perform basic math calculations
- ability to adapt to a changing environment and meet deadlines
- strong ability to communicate confidently and professionally (verbally and written)
- strong attention to detail, organized and strategic
- ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism
- ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
- self-motivated and driven with a passion for excellence in execution
- a desire to work in a high energy, fast-paced environment
- a proven commitment to quality of work
Having experience in the industry is an asset, however not a necessity.
We truly want talent who is striving to learn the latest professional sales methodology and can implement it with integrity.
If selected for interview please be informed that we do expect those who apply to thoroughly review the description as the interview’s questions will closely correspond. Since we are looking to hire responsible candidates, we will not be doing screening calls with individuals who have not read the job description.
Please do not hesitate to leave a cover letter.
We unfortunately cannot be taking phone calls regarding the status of your application at this time so please assure that you have followed the directions of this listing.
- Car dealership or automotive experience
- OMVIC License (MUST)
- Knowledge of vehicles
- Ontario G Driver's License (MUST)
If it sounds like we’re describing you, we would love to hear from you. Please forward your cover letter and resume in confidence to us. Tell us why you are best suited for this position, and let us know how you found out about this opportunity.
We thank all applicants. However, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No calls, please.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
- Automobile allowance
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- Vision care
- Every Weekend
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Automotive Sales: 1 year (preferred)
- Sales: 3 years (required)
- Customer service: 2 years (required)
- OMVIC (required)
- Ontario Driver's License (required)
Work Location: In person