Instructor - Office & Business Administration Instructor
Due to its substantial growth, East West College is currently looking for an Office & Business Administration Instructor to teach our Office & Business Administration Online Program. We are looking for the experienced, engaging, dedicated, and energetic individuals who believe in providing quality education to our students. The position requires the Instructors to work at our Calgary Main Campus from Monday to Friday & these positions are full-time roles.
you will provide a positive, high-quality academic environment using appropriate teaching and learning techniques in compliance with East West College’s policies and procedures.
- Facilitate learning in a classroom setting using the approved curriculum.
- Develop different classroom strategies to ensure the students acquire the needed knowledge and skills.
- Evaluate students’ performance through different academic assessments.
- Prepare and submit academic reports (grading sheet, attendance, academic exercises, and assessments) on a regular and timely manner.
- Creates lesson plans and course schedule if needed.
- Actively participate in curriculum improvement.
- Degree/ Diploma in Business Administration, BBA/MBA
- 1 year of teaching experience (Mandatory)
- Relevant industry skills and knowledge: Office & Business Administration
- Proficient computer skills (Zoom, Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize tasks
- Must be dependable, reliable and punctual
- Ability to problem solve and process information
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $22.00-$27.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- Human Services: 2 years (preferred)
- teaching: 1 year (required)
- Degree in Social Work or Human Services (preferred)
Work Location: In person